"Hmm it's okay. I wanna go home. You should just do your work alone."

I just simply said that and left.

Sehun was left dumbfounded as he thought I was kidding. I hold my chuckle as I sat besides Nia and he walk away.

Sehun pov's

Ughh. ..

Actually I was scared of staying alone and don't want to ask the others to accompany me since they will tease me about it.

I walk in my class.

The lesson end sooner than I think.

The bell ring and finally the school was over. But I couldn't go home yet since I have a lot of works that must be done today.

I got into our secret basement and prepare for a coffee in case I feel sleepy. I'm not going to do a school work but it is my office work.

Yup I have been handling the company. Even though, I was still a high school students. I don't want to do it at my office cause the atmosphere was to suffocating for me to even think.

I sat on the chair and start my works.

A few minutes past, I can feel my neck already feel sore of my static position. I stretch my body and continue with works.

My neck felt a blowing wind as someone was staying to close with me. I calm down my breath and turn around.

"Arghhhhhhh.."
My voice echoes through the room.

I swear my face was showing an extremely shock expression and whoever see it will laugh at me like hell.

"Hahahaahah. .. look at your expression. Oh god its hilarious." Ana was laughing like a mad girl with her hand clutching his stomach as the things was too funny.

This girl is sure something. ..

"Haha... laugh as much as you want don't even bother stop." I glare at her.

She just laugh and laid on the couch still laughing.

"Yahhh stop it. You're so rude showing yourself like that. You're so lucky I didn't show up my kungfu." I sat with her on the couch.

She was gasping for air as she's lack of oxygen because to much laughing. I pat her back.

"You sure want me to die young huh."

"I'm sorry. It's just to funny."

"Btw why are you here?"

"I'm staying."

"But you said you don't want to." I brows in confusion.

"I just kidding. There's nowhere in hell I'm going to let you stay alone." She smiled and my heart rates faster.

"Okay. Make yourself comfortable I will continue my work." I walk to my desks and try to shove away my fast heart beats.

"Ai ai boss. I will sit here like a good girl and read my books."

She starts reading as I continue my works.

There's a long way to go..

Ana pov's

A few hours later, I brought my gaze to Sehun. The time is already half past five.

He's focus still to his laptop. I stretch my body as I wasn't moving for the past hour.

He's very busy.

It must be hard for him. I thought. Handling a big company at such a young age.

I walk to him and massage his shoulder. I can feel his tense body slowly relaxes at my touch.

"Sehun..."

"Hmm.." he's eyes close shut as he nearly fall asleep.

"You should take a nap for awhile you looks tired." I ask in concern.

"I wish I could. But there is a lot of works and I need to finish it by the morning." He sigh.

"Just take a nap okay. I will woke you up later." I try to coax him.

"Forget about the works and listen to me. Just laid on the couch for awhile." With that I grab his hand to the couch and he just follow my step.

As we reach the couch I shove his body to lay down. I was about to leave but he reach my hand before I made a move.

I turn to him. "Waeyo?"

His eyes close while he mumble things.

"Just stay here. Don't leave me."

I was confused but made no effort to refuse.

I sat on the couch beside him when he suddenly move his head and lay on my lap.

I smile as a few seconds later I heard his soft snoring. I chuckle to my self.

****

It's 11.35 p.m here.
I couldn't sleep.

Ahhh otttoke. ..😥

# Vote
# Comment

Saranghae 😘💕