Regrets [Yoongi]

Part 2 for Broken Promise 💛

-

You were now standing by the balcony, leaving them to party behind.

You let the air blow the hair off your face, hoping it blows away the pain aswell.

"What are you doing out here?"

You whince softly upon hearing the voice. A voice you've come to miss.

You hear footsteps approaching and you start to place your palms on your face.

The man spins you towards his direction. He quickly removes the hands from your face and takes it in his.

You stare back at the person, tesrs threatening to fall

"Yoongi.."

You start.

His gaze falls into yours and send you as smile

"I've missed you, thank you for coming"

He lets go of your hands gives you a hug. You did not respond but you did places both your hands on his back giving him a quick pat. He soon lets you go.

"So where's your boyfriend?"

Yoongi asks, his gummy smile reappearing. You look at him in confusion

"Yoongi, I don't have a boyfriend. I've never had one"

You reply to him coldly, now avoiding his gaze.

Yoongi's mood drops down.

"You mean..."

His eyes find its way to your hand, his gaze falls on to your ring finger.

It was still empty

His eyes were now filled with tears, all threatening to spill over.

"Y/N.."

He trails, letting a tear slip.

"I've always thought we'd be together, end up together. I've waited for so many years for you to show up at my door and ask me to marry you. I've even saved my first kiss for you, but now I just feel stupid. For holding on to the promises you chose to break."

You snap at him and leave him behind, running out of the venue.

Yoongi was now a crying mess, he never wanted all of this, the wedding, the bride, all he wanted was you. He was just forced it to this twisted family business plan. He never planned to accept anything, but as soon as he saw posts on the internet saying you had a boyfriend, he was devastated. He was then convinced to sign the contracts and marrying the rich family's daughter.

You were running, you had nowhere to go. Tears were streaming down your face endlessly. You sprint too quickly & end up bumping into another person in a suit.

You look up at him and your eyes meet his

"Y/N?"

It was Seokjin, Yoongi's best man.

"Jin..."

You trail sniffling. He takes you in his arms and engulfs you in a big tight hug. You hug him back and sob.

Memories soon flashback at you.

You can remember Seokjin from your childhood, trying to fight for you, he had the strongest feelings for you amongst everyone who had a crush on you but you chose to ignore it because you had loved Yoongi all your life, but that did not stop him. He strived so hard to get your attention but there was no use.

"It hurts to see you in pain, Y/N. You know i still love you"

He whispers as he strokes your hair.

You push away and look in to his eyes, and though you knew it was wrong since your emotions were all over the place and you'd end up forgetting, you place your palm on his check and smash your lips on to his.

Seokjin was caught off guard, but he soon melts into your touch and kisses you back. He knew this meant nothing to you but it meant so much to him. He let a tear slip out knowing this was just your attempt to escape from the pain.

Yoongi was now rushing to look for you, alot of people dashed to get him back but he was too quick. All he wanted right now was to win you back and get out of the deal.

His legs soon take him to the garden, where you were with Seokjin.

His eyes falls on you & Seokjin & his heart breaks. Seeing you kiss someone was one thing he dreaded.

He was now fuming, he knew about Seokjin's feeling for you and knew he could fight for you again too. His hands ball into a fists and a mix of angry & sad tears were running down his face.

Pulls out a diamond ring, he's been keeping for years.

I'll fight for you, Y/N. I'll fulfil my promise.

-

Is this even any good 😧 anyway, you guys asked for a part 2 so there you go. Sorry if this isn't what you guys wanted.