Wedding Plans

It was the next day and Jen's dad had arranged wedding plans for Jen and Alex. They were to going to taste cake and look at dresses. Jens father had already pick the spot to have the wedding it was a winery with a water fall and a butterfly garden.

Jen drove in her jeep to the front of the winery she was wearing a blue lace shirt and a black skirt. She saw her dad and Alex as she walked toward the front. She wanted the wedding to be perfect like she imagined as a kid in case she did go through with the wedding.

She looked over at Alex standing on the steps of the winery and thought about it she could truly be happy with him. After all it would unite the two gangs and maybe they could love each other after all. He was exactly her type tattoos, dark black mysterious hair and of course a bad boy. She admired him from afar until he say her and she scurried up the stairs to the front door.

"'Are you admiring my charm" Alex said teasing her. "No..what..I was not" Jen responded crossing her arms. "I was just teasing shortcake no need to be offended." He responded wrapping his arm around her and leading her in the winery.

They headed to the main area where cakes were set out to try. They spent an hour tasting cake and had finally decided on strawberry drizzled vanilla. Next Jen had to go to pick out a wedding dress. Alex headed home but had promised to meet her when she was done.

Jen didn't want to be alone while picking out a dress. She called up a member of the gang named Allie. Allie has long blonde hair and an hour glass figure she was beautiful but she didn't seem to have a boyfriend Jen didn't understand why. "Hey Allie you want to come help my pick out a wedding dress? The place is on 107th street" Jen said into the phone. "Of course anything for you Jen. I will be there in ten "Allie said before hanging up.

Jen walked into the the bridal boutique and saw Allie standing by the front desk. "Hey girl hey" Allie said greeting Jen. "Good to see you. I made a reservation we could head back." Jen said.

They walked back and saw a line up of 6 dresses. Jen tried on her favorite one. Allie helped Jen zip it up. "I'm in love with it." She said smiling in the mirror. Jen hugged Allie she was so excited. "I love you" Allie said into Jens ear. She then pulled her in and kissed her on the lips. Jen didn't pull away because it was a happy moment. When the kiss broke so did Jen. "Oh My God you kissed me. I'm might get married why did you do that!?" Jen said confused. "I'm so sorry Jen you just looked so beautiful I couldn't help imagine you being my bride. You know when we used to play wedding as kids I always thought someday you would be my bride but now I know we have to be just friends I'm sorry, but if you ever change your mind I'm here" Allie said pulling away and stepping out of the dressing room.

Jen went to the check out and payed for the dress. Allie and Jen hugged goodbye and Jen went to meet with Alex like they had planned. They meet at a restaurant and had soup and chicken. It was a good meal but Jen kept thinking of Allie throughout dinner which made it awkward. "

Hey you seem a little distracted Jen." Alex said touching her arm and smiling. "Oh yeah I'm fine just stressed." Jen said. "You know what would take you mind of stress? Fighting it will be like an outlet you can release all your stress I'll teach you how to fight tomorrow. I'm sure you've fought before since you in a gang right?" Alex said. "Yeah I have a little." Jen said trying not to give away her fighting identity "alright tomorrow morning we could practice fight to relive your stress." Alex said. "Yeah that sounds good want to meet at steel's gym" Jen said happy to be able to fight for fun rather then competition. "Yes that would be great. But don't you have to be in a gang to go there." Alex said. "Yes you do but your coming with me so it will be fine." Jen said and waved him goodbye and went home.