Wonders and Warehouses

The sun rises in through the window and I'm surprised it's already morning after all we didn't get home last night till 1am. I roll over and go back to sleep and before I know it it's noon. I jump out of bed throw on combat boots, black jeans, a olive green jacket, a Maroon tank top and hoop earrings and walk down stairs to the kitchen to get coffee.

When I get down to the kitchen there is already Coffee made and two glasses are set up. "Well look who's up early" I say with a smile looking over the Coffee and glasses. "While ya know its super early after all it's only noon." He says with lots of sarcasm. "Yeah whatever Smart ass! You only woke up before me because I was too tierd from saving your ass." I say proud of my quick comeback. "Not wrong" he says looking as defeated as a fish on land and helpless like a baby bird without a mother.

"Aww don't be sad about it, I just have more experience then you" I say feeling bad now for crushing his Spirit. "Speaking of that experience what do you mean by your more experienced. How?" He says with interest in his eyes. "Maybe I should show you instead of telling you, you could see through my eyes. What do you think?" I say a little mysteriously. "Well I'm not sure what you mean but sure." He says willing to go. "Alright then let's go to the warehouse. Oh but before we leave there's a dress code." I say remembering how Jack dresses like a nerd most of the time unless he's in his football clothes. "But I didn't bring other clothes?" He says questioning me. "I think your forgetting I had a brother. Just follow me." I say leading him to my brothers old room. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans a black leather jacket and a red shirt. I hand it to Jack and tell him to get dressed and meet me at the front.

I grab my leather jacket and put it on removing my olive colored jacket I replace my red tank top with a crop top that says "badass" in black lettering and keep my pants and combat boots the same. I throw my hair into a fishtail braid and go down to the garage pulling out my motorcycle to the front of the house. I expect Jack to be out already but he isn't so I wait a few minutes. When he steps out of the house I'm in awe of how sexy he looks it was such a odd sight to get used to but when I did dam he looked fine. "Whoot whoot" I whistle from my motorcycle with a wink. "Aw shut up stop making fun of me!" He says back a little too angry. "I wasn't making fun of you I'm serious you look nice." "Really?" he says back trying to see if I'm being serious or not. He realizes I am and excepts my compliment then compliments me on how I look. I respond back with "but I dress like this everyday" and he responds "and you look nice everyday". "Wow your such a flirt" I say punching his arm lightly doing a little flirting myself.

"Well hop on" I say turning the ignition. "What your too scared" I say waiting for him to get on. "I don't know if anyone's ever told you this but your a bad driver. How do you never get pulled over?" He says. "Wow very outright and to the point I like it. Now get on don't be a baby" I say back. "Fine" he says stepping on and sitting down behind me. "So why are we going to a warehouse?" He says trying to find out more. "I told you will find out." I shut him down so that he won't ask anymore questions.

We drive for a good hour till arriving. When we pull up to the big gate in front of it I type in the passcode and the gates open allowing me in. "Wow" he says amazed by the enormity of the building. We pass by many of the guards as we go to park in my reserved spot. "Hey miss Jen" they says as the pass by "just call me Jen" we've been over this I say back. I basically grew up with the guards I'd hang around them whenever my dad would go out and they became like family.

We go to the front door and I scan my handprint and type in that I'm bringing a guest that way the security won't think Jack is an intruder. "You have to scan your hand as my guest" I tell him. He scans in and the door opens allowing us to pass. I start by first showing him the computer lab where we do our "research" otherwise known as hacking. Then I show him the library where we keep books and top secret research but I don't show him that part. Then I lead him too the lunchroom where we stop to eat. "Wow I never have been to such a nice place before!" He says like a child on their birthday. "Just wait there is more and you haven't even found out why we have this place yet." I say happy that he likes it. "Speaking of which what's up with the security and why do you have this place?" He says not waiting to wait any longer nearly exploding with curiosity.  "You will find out soon enough." I say and his facial expression changes to anticipation.

Authors note:
Sorry to cut this so short but I am gonna be making a part two. I have to study for finals and prepare for the holidays so cut me some slack. Love y'all thanks for reading. 😘