Part 2 the next day

Authors note: okay so I'm doing the continuation of the last chapter. I'm not very good at action scenes so I tried hope you enjoy. If you like it please vote thanks 😘. Also this has semi mature themes so you've been warned. This chapters over 1700 words so I tried to make it long for you guys so make sure to comment your thoughts on the book. 💜
_____________________

"Put your hands up!" The voice shouted. I recognized the voice "oh shit" I whispered to myself. "What the hells happening!?" Jack says to me. "I don't have much time to explain but do you trust me?" I whisper back. "Yes I suppose so" he says unsure of what I am going to do next. I turn around and put my hands up following their command and Jack follows my lead. "Kneel on the ground and stay there." Jack kneels down and I pretend to be starting to kneel but as they approach us I make sure to cover Jack behind me and I reach my hand under the side of my gown and pull out my gun and shoot three men down. I hand Jack my spare gun and tell him to follow me, we shoot down all the men in the room and then we go out into the hallway. Jack was surprisingly good with a gun adding a sort of mystery to him.

"The coast is clear for now, but I know there's more of them coming. They wouldn't go with only a few people" I say. "Okay what do we do?" Jack says surprised that I know how to handle this. "Just follow me we have to find a way out of here." I say and he follows me as we walk down the hall. I hear footsteps coming behind us so I drag us into a closet and lock it. As the footsteps get closer Jack starts to hyperventilate and cause too much noise for my liking. "I...I'm claustrophobic" he says between gasps of air. "Seriously you could have told me before we stepped in here." I say a little annoyed. "Sorry you didn't really give me a chance." He says and I could see the guilt in his eyes and its kinda cute.

The footsteps get closer and he's still making noise, we're gonna be caught soon at this rate. I panic and pull him in for a kiss. Right away his breathing goes back to Normal and we are enveloped in a soft kiss breathing in each other's scent this last for about a minute. As soon as I think the coast is clear I pull away. "What the hell!?" He says confused and with a slight grin. "Oh don't pretend like you didn't enjoy it. Beside it calmed you down didn't it." He starts to realize why I did it and understands. I learned in training that kissing someone can calm them down quicker then talking can so I decided to use it. But I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't enjoy it, it was one of the best kisses I've ever had but I won't tell Jack that.

I open the door and continue walking till I find stairs. "Perfect I found an escape follow me." I say to Jack but get no response. That's when I realize he's not with me anymore. "Fuck now I got to find you" I mumble to myself. I creep down the hall before spotting Jack surrounded by a few men. Great look what you got us into now I think before throwing a smoke bomb and jumping on the railing and swinging forward knocking the men face first on the ground. I put a sleeping dart in all of them so they won't be able to chase us. "Why didn't you kill them?" Jack ask me as I drag him away by the hand. "I'm not a horrible person I don't kill everyone just the ones I need to" I reply shocked at how horrible he thought I was. But I don't blame him there's tons of rumors around school about me. Some true some not so true.

When we get back to the stairs we go down two flights before I hear more voices. "So want to explain what's going on?" Jack says. But I put my finger to his lips and shhh him. "Well that was rude" he says. "No really shut up before you get us caught" I say with a stern look. But just then I hear the other voice say "did you hear something?" And someone else responds "yeah I think I did we should  investigate if someone's here and we don't catch them boss will be mad!" Great he got us caught again this is gonna be harder then I thought.

I grab my rope and hook it to the celling tying us up with it. The guys who had been coming to find us were right under us and walked underneath chatting about their kids and stuff I feel bad for their family's if I shoot them, not that they would feel bad for mine but I do so I don't shoot them. There just about to turn the corner when one of them sneeze. "Bless you" says Jack. "Thank you" says the man before realizing that it wasn't his friend that said bless you. He starts to turn around but I shot my sleeping dart gun into him and his friend and they fall unconscious.

"Seriously!! Are you trying to get us killed!" I say to Jack. "Sorry" he says like before. "It's fine lets just go" I say. We make it down the rest of the stairs and we are almost out of the building when I see a huge army of people. "Alright time to call in some back up" I say exhausted. I call my dad and the rest of the gang and they tell me they will be here in 10 minutes. Meanwhile I take out my phone and hack into the street cameras and the lights and shut them off and I hack the traffic system sending a alert that that rode is closed. I'm surprised the other gang didn't shut off the cameras but after all there not the smartest.

Pretty soon I hear guns going off and I get a message from my dad saying he's here which I already figured out from the sounds of the ambush and that he left my motorcycle out back for me. Getting the okay from my dad that I had backup I lead Jack outside and I see my motorcycle already parked in back and I have the spare key in my pocket. I hop on and he wraps around me putting his arms around my hips. "You better hold on" I say as I speed off down the highway to my other home. It's kinda weird riding a motorcycle in my dress but it's not the first time I've had to do this there's a reason I wear a dress with a slit so it's easier to drive. I almost forget that the bottom part of the dress detaches to make it a shorter dress but luckily I remember when we stop at the gas station on the way. I take off the bottom part and put it in my bag. We get gas and drive off again it's a little further then my normal house but it's not bad because I love listening to music and having the wind blowing on my face.  I can't help but wonder if the gang got out okay but with the wind in my face I quickly lose my worries.

We're driving when Jack realizes were not going the way to the house he was at before. "Where are we going?" He asks. "My other house." I say simply stating. "Your other house?!" He says surprised I forgot most people don't have two houses it's so normal to me I tend to forget that he doesn't have a need for a second house where I have three. "Why are we going there?" He asks. "Because it's safer" I reply. He accepts my answer and starts to ask a new question. "What just happened exactly?" I completely forgot that he doesn't know about the gang I feel like I've known him forever even though it's not even been two months. I also never really explained my story.

"How bout I tell you when we get to my safe house okay?" I say not wanting to have to explain right now. "Okay" he says excepting my answer. We drive a little longer and finally reach the safe house. It's like the opposite of my other house and a lot less extravagant it's only 2 floors and 5 bedrooms unlike my normal house were there's more then five bedrooms per floor. We walk in and he starts to ask me about what happened I tell him I'll talk about it in the morning since its been such a stressful day.

We sit down at the dinning room table and I pull out two bottles of vodka and cards. "Want to play slap Jack to get your mind off tonight's craziness?" I say with concern. After all it's not everyday you get dragged into a gang rivalry at least for him it's not. For me I'm used to it been apart of the gang since birth and started training at 6 so it's an everyday thing for me. "Sure" he agrees and we sit down and I open the bottles of vodka. "I don't know about you but I like it out of the bottle" I say.

He seems to be okay with that since he drinks it. We play for a few hours and I win like always I love card game plus I have quick reflexes. We watch some tv after cards and then finally go to sleep I lend him some of my brothers clothes and he goes to sleep in the guest room that he chooses. "Are you sure your brother won't mind me using his clothes?" He asks with concern and sincerity. "My brothers dead" I state trying not to get emotional he died in a gang fight. "Oh I'm so sorry." He says back with pity. I wave him good night and go to sleep in my favorite room in the house there's a water bed and me and my mom used to jump on it when I was little it brings back memories and I go to sleep dreaming of my mom and being 5 again.