Laf pushed John off the table and he climbed ontop. He stretched a little before full blown twerking.

Like actual twerking.

Like actual booty movement.

It was so magical. More magical than unicorns wrapped in bacon.

And bitch if that aint magical than I don't know what is.

I looked to my right to seen John staring intensely and literally taking notes as if he were in class. To my left, Hercules was the definition of the heart eye emoji. He was drooling so hard and so was his dick.

I tapped Herc on his shoulder snapping him out of his trance.

"You got a little something right there." I said pointing to his shirt.

"What is it?"

"Oh just a little bit of-HERCULES WANT TO FUCK LAF IN THE ASS! BUTT STUFF IS AWESOME!"

I knew that this would either end two ways. We were all going to laugh or I would be running around the campus trying to not die.

So thats how I ended up in this predicament.

Naked.

Inside a walmart shopping cart, getting ready to be exposed to the entire campus.

God I love my friends.

Sarcasm at it's best.

We were on top of one of our campus' highest hills. It was infamously known as 'Samurai Hill' due to the fact that only the Jujitsu class ran up and down this shit.

At the bottom of the steep hill was the north wing cafe. Where we once sat thirty minutes ago eating and laughing.

Fuck me.

Crowds of freshmen to seniors littered the sides of the pathway inching to see my impending death.

Hercules held a shit eating grin on his face. "Should've kept your mouth shut Lexi."

I turned back around in the shopping cart. John took the time to explain the saftey procedures. "Don't die....well alrighty good luck Alex." He laughed and wrapped a Superman cape over my shoulders.

Laf walked up to me and pulled my hair out of its ponytail. The strands of my hair immediately started to blow in the wind. "What the actual fuck."

"Oh come on Lex let that hair down" Laf said before walking away to his original spot. John stood next to Herc and waved at me.

"Let your Jangalang fly!"

"My what?"

"You know your jangalang."

"Excuse me?"

"Your dick alex. Your dick." Herc interrupted.

"I dont know how to take that information. "

"You dont have enough time to okay bye!" Laf laughed and kicked the basket pushing it down the hill.

I stumbled backward almost falling. The crowd started to cheer.

Oh fuck

Fuck

Fuck.

"You got this." I whispered to my self. I left my back leg and placed it on the handle riding the basket like a skateboard.

"WOOOOO!" I screamed laughing.

"IM LETTING MY JANGALANG FLY!"

This is what it feels like to find yourself.

Almost like regaining your sanity.

You can feel it grasping at the palm of your hand.

--------------------

I've been writing such sad chapters lately I wanted Alex to feel normal for once. I wanted him to forget Thomas for a split second.

Little fun chapter.

Umm doing a contest. Who ever answers these 4 questions I have a special prize for you.

1) How did Alex meet Thomas?

2) Why doesnt alex fully trust Thomas

3) How do YOU think the story will end.

4) What do you like about the story so far?

Love you, Dymond

Vote, comment ,share.