▪ Prologue ▪

"I am 'Deathly Scythe'! I am instructed to go into extreme measures. Now hand me your Miraculous, Chat Noir. Now, you don't want your beloved Ladybug to be killed in cold blood, do you?!" Deathly Scythe snarled, his scythe's sharp edge on Ladybug's neck, ready to slit her throat open, his free hand held out, where Chat's staff was kept.

Deathly Scythe's eyes held evil and danger, a taunting smirk on his face. Chat growled, a few tears building up in his emerald-green, cat-like eyes. "Chat Noir, No! Do not give in!" Ladybug cried out, her chin held up high, her voice seemingly sounded panicked yet, brave at the same time.

"I cannot let you die! You're Ladybug! What am I supposed to do without you?! First of all, I love you, Marinette!" Chat cried out, his chest tightening in pain. "Ohoho, Ahh, Young Love." Deathly Scythe narrowed his eyes at Chat Noir in a teasing, taunting way, making the leather-clad superhero's blood boil.

Ladybug tried to speak, but Deathly Scythe deepened the scythe, drawing blood. She shut her mouth from pain as she moaned painfully.  "Stop it! If you go further, I swear--" Chat started, but was cut off by the akumatized victim's brief evil laugh.

"Too bad, she'll die if you don't give me your miraculous!" Deathly Scythe laughed maniacally. Chat gritted his teeth. "I love you too, Adrien. Remember that." Ladybug stated, her voice raspy. A soft smile placed on her features, a faint sparkle in her bluebell irises, a waterfall of tears streaming down her cheeks from her eyes.

"Take Deathly Scythe down and make sure to find a suitable Ladybug. Goodbye, Adrien. I love you." Ladybug continued, her two hands reaching for the scythe's dull side. As quick as speed of light, she pushed the dull edge and sliced her neck open.

"NOOOOOOO!!"

~

A/N

[Honestly, that was disturbing to write. ^ *shudders* I hope I did a great job! Here's the prologue of "A Timed Disaster". We have so much plans for this! And we hope you support us all the way! :) ~H]

Harley did a great job in this chapter! I hope you all readers aren't too triggered... XD We have a long way through, don't waste your tears! The next chapter is going to be written by me! See you all in the next chapter! x3
~E