▪ Day 2 ▪

[Quick A/N, Marinette is quite OOC because of her jealousy and anger. Also, mild swearing is included.]

▪ 3rd Person View ▪

64 days. 

Marinette glanced at her wrist, it was seemingly written by God, in a beautiful, golden ink, cursive calligraphy. She was puzzled, the writing on her wrist has been changed. It obviously was a timer of some sort. But, what really confuses her was the name above that timer.

(Y/N) (L/N). 

A rival of Marinette's, - specifically for Adrien's affections - at first, she didn't think that she would get the chance of being in a relationship with him. She was extremely insecure, because (Y/N) was currently the blonde's best friend. Secondly, Marinette really wasn't confident of herself, she always thought of herself as a klutz and really awkward around Adrien.

Marinette knew that she had died, she watched her own funeral from afar. It broke her heart, seeing Adrien breakdown. However, her blood boiled as she watched (Y/N) comforting him, Adrien allowing himself to be held in (Y/N)'s arms. 

She didn't know what to feel, she didn't know if she would feel jealousy, anger and hatred toward the (H/C)nette. She wanted Adrien to be happy, yet, she can't help but regret of letting the akumatized victim catch her off-guard, resulting to sacrificing herself in the process. If only she had caught the victim the right time, she wouldn't be in this position right now. 

Marinette regretted every single nanosecond of that happened. She partially accepted her fate and looked for the (H/C) haired, (E/C) eyed girl.

><><><
▪ Your POV ▪
2nd Person View

"Adrien, please don't let the akuma get to you. Please, smile. At least a small one, it will put our minds at ease, we are all worrying for you. She would've wanted you to not mope around, all sad and depressed. It was her choice, stop blaming yourself. Please, promise me that you will be safe."

You croaked out, tears freely rolling down your cheeks as you hugged Adrien, who was blankly staring and zoned out, thinking about your words.

"I don't need you or anyone's pity." Adrien stated, pushing you away just as harsh as his words, making you stumble aback and almost losing your balance. "Fine. If you ever reconsider what you have said, you know where to find me." You stated just as harsh as he did.

He rolled his eyes and turned his back on you, walking up to his limo. As he slid in, you were now looking down, crying. You wiped away tear after tear - the action was useless, for every wipe you do, the tears doubled and kept coming and coming.