▪ Day 1 ▪

Hey peeps! Ellen here! I just wanted to add a few keys necessary for this chapter.

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)= Last Name
(E/C)= Eye Color
(H/C)= Hair Color

Enjoy! :3

~

-Adrien? Adrien!

The voices echoed through his head, making him go into shock.
Deathly Scythe's eyes evil laugh rang through his ears, making the boy sob even louder, his hands flying up to his head.

Hahaha! Not so confident now, are you, Chat Noir?

-Please! Get to your senses!

Now your miraculous will be MINE!

-Adrien?!

Say goodbye, little kitty!

-ADRIEN!!

Chat was going crazy. His head was storming with voices, making him tumble to his knees and cry out.

"I JUST WANT IT ALL TO STOP!"

And it did. A powerful swing crashed into his head, knocking him out.

...

"AAAAAAAHHH!!"

Adrien instantaneously bolted up right awake, screaming his life out, only to be met with dozen of pairs of eyes belonging to his classmates and teacher, gazing intently at him. 

Processing the situation, the blonde blushed intensely and stuttered, "U-uh... H-hey? W-why are you a-all staring at me like t-that?"

That's when a girl from the group spoke up. "It's just... You fell asleep during class," Harley started, pushing her crooked glasses up her nose. "Nobody seemed to notice, until... Well, you started mumbling to yourself," She stated calmly, ending her claim hesitantly, just in time for her best friend, Ellen, to bust in a few words. "Don't forget the uncontrollable sobbing!"

"We were really worried about you, Adrien." A soft, soothing voice added. Adrien sniffed and looked up to meet with the sparkling (E/C) eyes of the one and only (Y/N) (L/N). His body was still tensed up after an unintended show, but the sight of his best friend calmed him down a bit.

"You can go home if you wish to, Adrien. You don't look like you're in a good state today." Miss Bustier answered worriedly. "No-I'm fine, really."Adrien replied almost too quickly, earning a suspicious look from (Y/N).

(Y/N) knew Adrien was not fine at all, ever since Marinette's death. He's been acting pretty weird lately, the color from his face and eyes was drained. As if, the life out of him was sucked out. He isn't able to form a sentence without stuttering, and sometimes, he would forget about his usual politeness and almost snap at someone. He always seemed so lost in thought.  While his friends tried to comfort him, the young model still wasn't taking any affect.

Well, who could blame Adrien? He was depressed; devastated. For he was only a teenager to begin with, and he's already lost the love of his life.  

~

[Hey Guys! Harley here! :3 I know that it is pretty boring and drama stuff but, I promise, Ellen and I have so much planned for this! ^^]

Hai!! :3 It's ELLEN! XD I really want to know what you all think about my writing! The next chapter will be written by Harley, then me, and in that order. :) I like writing short chapters just to tease you guys ;D Yep... Anyway, see y'all next time! :D