▪Day 3 ▪

▪ Your POV ▪

   ▪  2nd Person View ▪

"So, are you going to put your anger aside and let me help you?" You queried in such a taunting tone, a mischievous glint in your eyes. The blunette was fuming with anger, her fists clenched until it was as white as a sheet of paper. 

Marinette breathed heavily before replying, "Of course, only if you put your feelings for Adrien aside." She smiled victoriously at her own words, her self-confidence hypothetically at its highest peak

"Deal," You sigh, but soon after, your mischievous smirk made its way back into your features. "but it isn't exactly my fault when he falls for me." You joke, testing Marinette's temper.  She looked like she was about to explode, her face beet-red in anger.

But, as she was about to retort arguably, a quick set of knocks banged on your door. "(Y/N)?! Are you home?!" Adrien's muffled voice rang through yours and Marinette's ears. "Speak of the devil, and he shall appear." You whisper to yourself, chuckling a bit. Marinette only stood frozen, her eyes wide open in shock.

You head to your front door, reaching for the doorknob and twisting it open. It shocked you to see Adrien in his current state. His eyes were bloodshot red, his blonde hair was disheveled and messy, his cheeks were blotched and tear-stained. My, did he look like a mess!

Adrien took your waist in his grasp and buried his head into your neck in a blur, causing you to gasp in shock. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," He repeatedly whispered, you heard his sorrowful sobs and his ragged breathing. You felt the wet warmth of his fresh tears on the sleeve of your left shoulder.

"I actually needed someone. I'm so sorry." He whispered once again, tightening his hold on you. His tears were falling like waterfalls.

You lifted both your hands and clung onto his white button-down shirt. Marinette eyed the scene before her with mixed feelings. Jealousy, Anger, Pity, Sorrow, Happiness? She didn't know. She was confused, overwhelmed, bewildered by these mixed feelings.

><><><

Hey guys! Harley here! ^^

I hope you liked it and understand that En-chan and I have not updated.

~Ciao!

MASTA ELLEN IN DA HOUSE! I think Harley did a good job with this chappie! Reader and Adrien are very close already... :3
Hope you liked this! :D

~Ellen