Rock chuckled to himself as he lit up his cigar and took a puff.

"You going on a date with a fucking cashier, try not to burn that three hundred dollar pay check he makes every week"

"It's not all about the money! and why should you care?"

"I don't, it's whatever have fun on your little date at McDonald's"

"Fuck you Rock" she said running up the stairs to get ready for her date.

In Rock's mind she could get dressed all she wants but she wasn't walking out his house.

He took another pull of his cigar as he sat on the couch.

By the time he was almost done Brooke was running down steps dressed in a black satin dress, her hair had loose curls in them and her makeup was done flawlessly.

"The fuck you think your going" he said blocking the door way.

"I already told you now MOVE!"

"Nope" he said leaning against the door.

She started throwing punches at his body but it didn't faze him.

"I fucking hate you!" she spat.

"You a fucking lie"

"I hate you Rock!" She said not making eye contact with him.

He took her head and made her look at him dead in the eyes.

"Look me in my eyes and say you hate me, and I'll believe you"

"I-I" she stuttered.

"Say you love me Brooke" he said grabbing her by the waist.

"I don't love you Rock" she lied.

"Damn, that's a shame because I love you"

Brooke looked at him shocked.

"You don't mean that" she said shaking her head.

"Look I know I'm just now getting to know you but I've known of you for a long ass time. I don't say I love you to a lot of people Brooke, so when I do tell you, believe me"

"I don't know Rock"

"Just say you love me" he said leaning down and kissing her softly.

"I love you Rock" she said standing on her tip toes wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.

Rock slid his tongue in her mouth like a pro and started sucking on her bottom lip.

"Mmm" she moaned.

"I want you so bad ma" he said picking her up and laying her down on the couch.

He then ripped the dress she had on off and kissed from her neck down to her navel.

"Mm" she moaned arching her back.

He started kissing back up her body as he removed her lace panties from her bottom.

"Damn you wet as hell" he said sliding two fingers into her p*ssy as he sucked on the face of her p*ssy.

"AH Rock, yes baby" she said as she grabbed the back of his head feeding her p*ssy to him.

Just seeing his face in between her legs sent fireworks throughout her body.

Her juices was covering his face and Rock didn't care to lick it off, she tasted so sweet.

He removed his fingers as he took off his shirt, pants, and boxers exposing his 10 inch monster.

Brooke licked her lips at the sight and wanted him inside of her.

"Put it inside of me" she said sexily as she rubbed her clit.

Rock did as she asked as he inserted his manhood into her lovebox, going in raw.

He stroked her slowly as he kissed her on the lips and down to her neck.

He sped up the pace as he started to stroke her harder and faster causing the couch to move.

"AHHH DADDDY!"

"You like that huh?"

"Yes! I love it!"

"You love me?"

Brooke felt her breath get caught up in her lungs, she could barely speak because Rock was  pounding her p*ssy so good.

"SAY IT!" he said smacking her ass and gripping it.

"I LOVE YOU ROCK!"

" I love you too Brooke" he said as he pulled her on top of him.

"Ride me, mami"

Brooke stuck his manhood inside of her and instantly her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

She bounced on his d*ck wildly causing her titties to bounce in his face.

"UGH" he groaned as he took a handful of her ass giving it a hard slap.

"FUCK!" she screamed.

Rock pumped himself inside of her furiously as he sucked on her nipples.

"AH, ROCK! I'm about to c*m"

"I am too ma"

"AHHHH!!" she screamed as she wrapped her arms around him digging her nails in his back.

"Damn!" Rock said as he stroked one good time and exploded inside of her.

Brooke fell on top of him as she came to a climax.

She didn't know what had just happened but all she knew is she was right where she wanted to be-- in Rock's arms.