▫22▫

22

                            Brooke walked into the club wearing a gold shimmery dress that hugged her body just right it stopped right above her knees, she rocked the look with a pair of gold heels that wrapped around her legs her hair was in waves as it fell down her shoulders gracefully.

She looked around the club and noticed all eyes on them, This is what it must feels like to be a street celebrity.

Rock grabbed Brooke by the hand as he pushed through the crowd guiding her to their VIP section.

Some of Rocks lieutenants were already there along with some thirsty bitches tryna make some quick cash off the hustlers.

"That's you?" One of his soldiers asked Rock referring to Brooke.

"Nah she's a friend" he said taking a seat, in seconds ladies were surrounding him tryna get him to take them home for the night.

Brooke took that as her cue to go do her own thing. She wasn't really the type to be around a bunch of women who didn't know how to act.

She headed to the bar, taking a seat on the stool.

"Lemme get a sex on the beach" she said to the bartender.

He fixed the drink and passed it to her.

She took a sip of it and looked around the club, she wasn't feeling it.

Her heart just wasn't in it, she looked down stirring her straw around in her drink wishing she had asked Alisha to come along.

"You looking kinda lonely over here" A voice said behind her.

Brooke turned around on her stool and looked to see a skinny chocolate man eyeing her down he looked like a sick version of Big Sean.

"Nah I'm good" she said tryna keep from having a conversation.

"Why don't you let me buy you a drink" he said his words slurring.

"No thanks" she said getting up heading towards the bathroom.

She didn't even realize the guy was right behind her.

He grabbed a handful of her ass giving her a sexual look.

"How about you come home with daddy tonight then?"

"How about you get the fuck off of me" Brooke said getting offended as she looked over her shoulder to see no one around.

"Why you playing, I'm just trying to have fun" He said stepping closer to her she could feel the heat of his breath blowing against her skin sending chills down her body.

Not the good kind either..

"Get off of me!" Brooke said pushing him back and throwing her drink in his face.

"Oh, your gonna get it now bitch" he said rubbing the drink from his face and readied himself to attack her.

"AYE! Whats the problem?" A deep voice said behind Brooke.

Brooke looked behind her to see Rock emerging from the bathroom, she felt relieved. She ran behind him as if she was a little kid hiding from monsters.

"He touch you?" He said wrapping his arm around her waist.

Brooke nodded her head.

"Nah man I ain't even try to touch her" he lied, the alcohol was quickly wearing off, he was scared shitless. He had heard a lot about Rock and he didn't want any beef with the coldest killer out in Michigan.