▫6▫

6

                  Brooke fixed her hair up a bit before walking into Rock's direction she leaned against the locker next to him and tapped on his shoulder the moment he turned around she choked and the confidence she once had was gone.

"H-Hi"

"Don't I remember you from somewhere?"

"Yeah the house party" she said trying to shake off her nerves.

"Look I'm always one for conversation but if my girl see me talking to another female she's gonna flip"-- hearing him say that was like a stab to Brooke's heart.

"You damn right!" Jaz said as she walked behind Rock kissing him on the neck then averting her attention on Brooke.

"You lost?"

"You a foul ass bitch Jaz"

"Damn since when did you hit puberty and grow a pair of balls Brooke?"

"Bitch fuck you you've been dodging my ass all fucking week cause you know you wrong as hell" Brooke said as she stepped into Jaz face.

"Yo what the fuck is going on?" Rock asked confused.

"Brooke you always wanted to be me, look at you. You trying to dress like me now? I have everything that you want but can't get" Jaz said with a sly grin.

Those words alone was like a dagger right through Brooke's heart-- She knew that would hurt Brooke because she had the one person she dreamed about being with.

"Aye, what's Jerry Spinger number?" someone in the background said.

"Shut the fuck up!" Alisha spat.

She had seen enough, she wanted to beat Jaz face in but she knew her friend was hurt by the words that were just said and she needed her.

"Come on Brooke you don't need this shit"

"Bye!" Jaz said with a huge smirk on her face.

                   Alisha escorted Brooke into the bathroom, Brooke instantly let her tears fall and Alisha couldn't help but cry with her she tried to warn Brooke but she didn't wanna give her hopes up, love will make you do some crazy shit.

"Brooke it's okay you don't need him or that dirty ass slut who was a sorry excuse of a friend, just try to put them out of your mind I know it's hard but it's for the best"

"But I have my next class with her I can't go in there like this" she said sitting on the cold floor Alisha sat next to her

"Okay we'll just sit here until your ready"

Ready ended up being til the end of school "Everyone is gone Brooke we can walk out now"

Brooke struggled to her feet and wiped her eyes as they walked outside.

"I am never coming back here again. I'm dropping out!"

"Brooke you gone let this goofy bitch run you out of school?"

"I'm just tired of all the bullshit, it hurts Alisha i've lost my best friend and my happily ever after"

"She was no good anyway"

"Wish I would have known that before"

"Well you can come over my house tonight"

"Nah, I just need to be alone"