▫26▫

26

                      After Brooke found out that she was pregnant she started to think of life in a new way, if Rock chose to never forgive her at least she would have apart of him left.

Which was their seed.

Leanne's funeral was being held today and Brooke so badly wanted to go but she knew Rock would just have her removed from the funeral home.

To take her mind off of things she decided to take a stroll in one of the many baby stores that were in the mall.

They had everything from toys, furniture, clothes, etc.

Brooke picked up a pink tutu and the thought of her and Rock having a baby girl made her smile.

As she placed the skirt back on the rack she heard someone call her name.

"Brooke?" a familiar voice said behind her.

She turned around a met eyes with the last person she wanted to see right now.

"What are you doing here?" She asked dryly.

"Picking up toys for my son but I should be asking you the same thing" Black said.

"Alisha's pregnant, I'm just looking around for a few gifts" she lied.

"Damn, tell her I said congrats"

"Sure" she said about to walk away until Black pulled her back in.

"Brooke what are you doing fucking with Rock?"

"Rock treats me good, well he did. Thanks to you now we don't talk anymore"

"That nigga killed my best friend you thought I was gone let that shit ride?"

Brooke held her head down.

"If only he knew it was me" she thought.

"Look Brooke, I miss you like crazy. Just come back home please, I love you girl"

"I'll think about it" she said not making eye contact with him.

Black was heartbroken but he didn't show it he just kissed her forehead and made his exit.

Deep down, Brooke knew she didn't want Black anymore she had moved on and she accepted that hopefully Black would too.

♛ 

                           Rock rode around the block with Scar sitting in the passenger seat.

             Rock had heard that Black was out looking for him so he made it his mission that he was never caught slipping.

He never laid his head in the same place twice and he would always switch up his daily routine and whip in case someone was following him.

"Have you heard anything nigga?" Rock asked glancing over at Scar.

"Nah, not so far. Black ain't gone be able to touch you boss"

Rock nodded his head.

"That's what I like to hear"

"How's things with you and ol' girl y'all still not talking?"

"Don't even mention that shit to me man, I don't wanna talk about it" Rock said as he switched into the left lane and noticed an all black Escalade behind him doing the same.

He quickly made a left taking the shortcut back to the trap house.

The car was right on his ass.

"Yo what the fuck! you peep this shit?"

"What?" Scar said turning to look behind him.

"This truck following us I believe"

"Let's just make sure first"

"I'm bout to go Need for Speed on these bitch niggas" Rock said as he started to hit 80.

Once he reached the end of the road he noticed the car was gone.

"We lost-"

"BAMMM!"

The Escalade came crashing into Rock's side of the car making the car spin in circles until it crashed into a light pole.

The loud noise of car sirens blared throughout the neighborhood.

"What the fuck just happened" Rock couldn't see a thing, everything was such a blur.

The sound of an Ambulance pierced his ears before he blacked out.

Who do y'all think was following Rock and Scar?

Will Brooke get the chance to tell Rock she's pregnant?