Part 9

Jungkook and Lisa called everyday of the tour. One day Jungkook told Taehyung that they broke up to make Taehyung stop asking Jungkook about his girlfriend and when the other members get to meet her. It was finally the last day of the tour, they were heading back to Seoul in a few hours from Japan. Lisa was planning to surprise Jungkook near the dorm. Once BTS made it in the car, he texted Lisa that he made it safely to Seoul. Lisa hid behind a bush in a corner near their dorm. Lisa saw Jungkook, he looked skinner and looks like he lost a lot of muscle weight, Lisa tries to scare Jungkook by back hugging him. Then she realized who it is when he says,"Lisa?" What are you doing here? Lisa says,"oh Taehyung, hi. Didn't see you there." "You didn't? Then why did you hug me?" "Oh yeah, that um...you were gone so long, I really missed my dear friend, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung says,"I missed you too. We should hang out sometime. I'm free tonight if you want?" "Yeah sure maybe, I just have to check with my schedule. Okay bye now, I'll text you." "Bye, I'll text you."

Lisa walks back to Rose's car, but then runs into Namjoon on her way. Namjoon says,"oh hi Lisa." Lisa says,"hi Namjoon. Do you know where a Jungkook is?" "Yeah he's just a little behind." "I accidentally hugged Taehyung. I thought he was Jungkook." "What did you do?" "I just said I missed my friend." "Good. I can't handle anymore misunderstandings, but how do you not recognize your boyfriend?" "It's been a while and I was really excited to see him." Jungkook yells from a distance,"excited to see who?" Namjoon says,"good luck, I'm happy for you two." Lisa says,"thanks." Jungkook leaves his luggage with Hoseok, he crosses the street while running to Lisa. He hugs Lisa really tight and carries her in the air. Jungkook puts Lisa down and kisses her. Lisa says,"I missed you." Jungkook says,"I missed you more." "I missed you most! Try to top that." Jungkook says,"I love you." That was the first time Jungkook has ever said "I love you" to a girl. Lisa was silent and Jungkook was slightly regretting he said that because of the awkward silence. Jungkook was in the middle of saying,"I'm sorry," but before he could finish, Lisa tippy toes and kisses his cheek. Lisa says,"I love you too."

Lisa asks,"aww, you're so cute when you were getting nervous." "Pfff I wasn't nervous." Lisa holds his sweaty palms and says,"sure you're not nervous." "Fine, I was a little scared." "You should get some rest, you been on tour for 7 months. Are you available tonight?" "Actually no, Taehyung said he wants to take me out for dinner." Lisa says jokingly,"Oooo I see a bromance. Are you sure you weren't cheating on me?" "I swear I was not cheating on you." "Good, I'll call and text you." "One question before you go." "What?" "Can I call you something like Baby, Darling, or Honey?" "Yeah of course, you're my boyfriend." "Okay cool. I'll see you later Darling." "Bye Baby I love you." "I love you too."

Lisa walks to Rose's car and gets in. Rose asks,"how was seeing your bae again?" "It was amazing, he said I love you." "He did?!?! OMG!!!!!!!" " I know right." They makes their way to Blackpink dorm. Right when Rose and Lisa enter the dorm, Rose yells out,"Jungkook and Lisa said I love you to each other." Jisoo says,"I'm so happy for you. You finally got yourself a boyfriend." Jennie asks,"At first I thought you liked older guys." Lisa says,"Jungkook is only a few months younger, but he seems like the kind of person who will take care of me and protect me, which is what I wanted." Rose says,"I'm happy you found what you were looking for." Jisoo says,"So are you two going out for dinner later to catch up?" Lisa says,"no, he has a date with Taehyung." Lisa laughs. Rose pretends to be shocked,"Is Jungkook cheating on you?" "I guess so, but in all seriousness he would never do that. I trust him and he trusts me, we're not those kinds of people who are cheaters."

(Dinner-Jungkook and Taehyung)
Taehyung says,"dress really nice for tonight." "Okay why?" "It's a special night, we're back from tour so I'm taking you out to a lovely dinner that you might pay for." "I'm paying?" "Fine I'll pay." They leave and go to a fancy restaurant, Taehyung shows up with a girl. Taehyung says,"Jungkook, Nayeon, Nayeon, Jungkook. Enjoy." Jungkook says,"can you just excuse us for a moment please thank you." Jungkook goes to a quiet area with Taehyung and says,"What is this?" "I know how much you liked your girlfriend, so to help you move on, I set you up on a date with Twice's Nayeon. Just go with it you'll have fun. Don't tell anyone I helped you on this date, unless you two get married you can tell people. Okay bye." Taehyung immediately leaves Jungkook and Jungkook goes to Nayeon. They shake each other's hands and go to their table, in the front windows of restaurant you can see Jungkook and Nayeon. Before Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at the restaurant, Taehyung invited Lisa to come to dinner with him. Taehyung told Lisa to meet him in front of the restaurant then they would go somewhere else.

Jungkook and Anaheim get to know each other over dinner. They talk about their jobs as idols and then at the end of the night, unexpectedly Nayeon thought Jungkook really liked her, she went in for a kiss. Jungkook's eyes were wide open and he says,"I'm sorry Nayeon, I didn't ask Taehyung to set me up on this date. I like somebody else. I'm sorry." Jungkook leaves the restaurant and Nayeon ends up paying for dinner and leaves the restaurant without a successful date.

Lisa finally arrived in front of the restaurant. Taehyung sees Lisa and says,"wow, you look beautiful tonight." "Thanks, you look handsome." Taehyung says,"thanks, are you ready to do eat dinner." "Yes. Wait, we aren't eating dinner here?" "No, I was just here to drop of Jungkook so I thought why not meet here." "Oh okay." Lisa sees Nayeon kissing Jungkook.