"HEY!" A voice from faraway summoned my attention, I turned around, still jogging, to see Louis trying to catch up, looking a mixture between confused and astounded. My laughter was cutting the air circulation off in my mouth, finding it hard to run and laugh at the same time I had to stop to catch my breath, only to be jumped on by a hefty boy. "That wasn't very nice." He whined, enveloping me in his toned arms.

"You called me a dog." I pouted as I turned my head to face him.

"I was joking, I didn't think you would take it seriously." He sincerely replied, looking worried as he awaited my reaction.

"I know, I was winding you up, but it was an opportunity to have some fun of my own." I smirked, watching his eyes grow happy again.

"That seriously wasn't very nice." He pouted, his pupils growing increasingly as he looked into my eyes for sympathy.

"I know." I chuckled.

"You owe me now." He replied, poking the end of my nose with his finger.

"Oh do I?" I smirked, raising an eyebrow up at his suggestive face.

"Yep, yes, you definitely do." He grinned before closing the distance between our faces, locking our lips together causing fireworks to explode inside my stomach, I couldn't describe each kiss, every one was different, there was different emotions mixed in, causing a different reaction. Pure happiness caused fireworks, I liked this feeling very much, it felt like it should, it felt right.

"Harry's making tacos if you want some." Niall informed us as we walked into the venue, although it looked like most of the tacos were already consumed by him alone.

"Is there any left?" Louis joked at Niall's expense.

"Good question...I'm still hungry." Niall replied, oblivious to Louis' comment.

"You hungry?" Louis asked turning towards me.

"Starving." I spoke and just on cue, my stomach made the loudest grumbling noise you could imagine, if you were at a Slipknot concert my stomach would have overpowered every other noise in the room. I cringed at my bodies digestive movements and face palmed myself.

"I guess you really are hungry." Louis chuckled from beside me. "C'mon before Niall eats the rest of the tacos."

"Where do you think he stores all this food?" I asked as we walked in step down the corridor.

"His stomach still amazes me, at first I thought it was nerves but nope, he is literally hungry all the time."

"He should have looked at becoming a food taster."

"I'm not quite sure he actually tastes the food he eats, I'm pretty sure it's in the mouth, swallow, next bite."

"I'm surprised he hasn't got permanent hiccups."

"Who's got permanent hiccups?" Harry chimed in as we entered the food room, the apron he was wearing was doing little for his manly appearance but he certainly looked the part of a chef, all he needed was a hair net and a white hat and he would be sorted.

"No-one...yet." I laughed as he stood looking clueless at my responsive. "Don't worry, carry on with what you're doing." I grinned at him.

"I'm watching you two." He replied, pointing at me and Louis with his wooden spoon. "No funny business in the food room." He joked.

"I can't promise anything." Louis smirked before nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck causing me to squirm and giggle like a little girl.

"Louis!" I whined trying to pull away.