Chapter Twenty-Seven

Before Anti could even process what happened, he watched Google fly across the room, hitting the wall. A crack formed in the cement, and he dropped to the ground with a thud. He didn't get up. Anti turned back to the table, and almost cried in relief. "Host...!"
   A man looking very similar to Dark stood over (Y/N), his hair styled up, and a single blonde streak in the front. He wore a tattered tan overcoat, and a tacky button-up shirt. Bandages covered his eyes, two splotches of blood where the eyes actually were. He stared ahead of him, unseeing, but knowing. "And the chains holding Anti back broke with sudden brilliance, shattering like glass falling to the floor."
   And just like Host described, the chains broke like glass. Anti fell forward, and gasped in pain, holding his side. He swallowed the pain back, and staggered to his feet. "H-how did you get here?"
   "Host described to Anti how it was he knew to come, explaining that Jack had contacted Mark. Mark came to me, and asked me to come help, saying that Google was being controlled by Virus, and that a child was to be hurt. Mark is on the plane, flying over as we speak."
   Anti sucked in a shaky breath, but nodded. "Thank you, Host," he limped over to (Y/N), and shook her shoulders. "(Y/N)?"
    (Y/N) shifted, mumbling slightly. She winced, but slowly opened her eyes. "Daddy..."
   Anti sighed in relief, and pulled her in for a tight hug that made his sides burn in protest. "We're going, come on-!" He screamed in pain as a piece of metal hit his back, his legs collapsing under him. (Y/N) screamed in his ear, panicked, and scared. His own heart beat was loud in his ears, and he panted, trying to shake the dizziness and nausea away. He heard Host speaking, but couldn't make out the words. (Y/N) sat under Anti, holding his neck, and staring at him, yelling. She had tears in her eyes.
   "(Y/N)," he said numbly, and suddenly, everything became loud. There was the sound of metal on metal, a high pitched groaning behind him. Host was speaking rapidly, and (Y/N) was trying to get him to get up. He blinked, then stood, leaving (Y/N) on the ground. He turned, and saw Google, sandwiched between two slabs of metal. He was straining to hold them back, his arms shaking as they slowly moved inwards, elbows bending towards his body. He glared at Anti, then snarled. 
   Anti held his side, staggering over. He took a hold of Google's shirt, nails extending into claws. "You were going to hurt my daughter," he whispered. "And now I'm going to kill you."
   Google gave a roar of rage before Anti thrust his nails into his neck, then severed his head off. The metal fell to the sides with a loud clang, and Google's body dropped, limp, oil laced with a purple substance pouring out. His head rolled out of Anti's hand, the light gone from his eyes, and wires sparking. He staggered back, then dropped down, slowly laying.
   (Y/N) rushed to his side, sobbing. "Daddy? Daddy, are you okay?"
   He smiled softly, reaching up and brushing her hair back. "Yes, (Y/N). I'm alright. It's over now. You're safe."

~~~

"So Google is gone, as is Virus," Mark sighed. He sat in a chair next to Anti's bed, Jack making a soup for him in the kitchen, and (Y/N) sleeping at Anti's side. "That's a relief."
   Anti nodded, staring absently at (Y/N) and softly running his fingers through her hair. After Google was killed, Host disappeared, and Mark showed up soon after. "I'm just glad that (Y/N) wasn't hurt."
   Mark smiled. "True. Tell me, how did you come by little (Y/N)?"
   Anti had to smile, thinking back to what seemed to be years ago. "Well," he said. "It all started on a little, snowy night..."

THE END

Thank all of you so much for reading. I love this story with all my heart, and I'm proud to announce that it has come to an end. I love everything I've done with the story-surprisingly-and I hope all of you who read love it just the same. Thank all of you for reading. If it weren't for everyone who read, voted, and commented on Rest Now, I wouldn't be here with all of you, making this story, and being proud to end it. Thank you so, so, so much. If you want to read some of my other stories, Rest Now is completed, and there is a sequel, I'm currently working on Rebooted, and I have a short stories book. 

Thank again to all of you. I'm proud to be able to write these stories for you.