Chapter Twenty-Six

Antisepticeye's Point of View:
I panted, my breath uneven, and shaky. My eyes were wide, staring at the floor as sweat dripped off my nose and splattered on the floor. The sweat mixed with a small puddle of blood that fell from my head. My hair was matted to my head, crusted over with that blood. My hands were tied behind my back with large chains. I couldn't get out of it, no matter how badly I tugged and yanked on it. It was looped around a pillar, my arms having to wrap around it, crouching close to the ground. I winced at each breath I took, knowing that at least a few ribs were broken. But through the pain, I knew what was important: (Y/N). I'd finished the fake Passport, gave Felix, and Jack instructions to Tim's house, then told them to take her with them to Felix's house. Virus came to the house soon after. 

And now I'm here, in a cold, abandoned ware house, alone. He left a few hours ago, but I couldn't shake the pain away. I had forgotten how much of a fan Virus was of hammers...

I let out a slow, deep breath through my mouth, trying to focus my attention away from the pain all around my body, but there was no such luck. I swallowed, then lifted my head. As long as Felix, Jack, and (Y/N) get out of the country, they'll be safe. Virus will never get out of the country, not without raising alarms, and attention was the last thing he'd want. 

I perked up as the sound of metal scraping against concrete met my ears. I forced a grin on my face, seeing his blue shirt. But once he strode in, my smile left my face, and a cold rock fell into my stomach. "No..."

He grinned, throwing Felix's broken body at my feet. But I didn't see it... All I saw was (Y/N), sleeping in his arms. I opened my mouth to scream for her to wake up, but Virus slowly brought a finger to his lips, and shushed me. "Hush, Anti. She's sleeping... You wouldn't want to wake her, would you?"

I sucked in a breath, yanking on the chains furiously. No... No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! NO! NONONO! (Y/N)! Tears sprang up in my eyes, watching as he placed her on the table only a few feet away. I whimper forced it's way out of my throat. "V-Virus, please. Anything else, anything else but that..."

"I'm sorry, but," Virus slowly turned to face me, grinning like a maniac. "Is the great Antisepticeye, Fallen Angel of the Dead, begging me for mercy?"

I snarled. "She didn't do anything, you piece of shite!"

"Oh, but she did," he grabbed the hammer by (Y/N), then crouched down in front of me, lifting my chin up with the nail remover. "She's making you soft, Anti."

I gritted my teeth, lips drawn back. "Kill me, but leave her alone...!"

He started to laugh, a crazed, and terrifying thing that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. "You really think it would be that easy?! You are so stupid! Stupid, just like always!"

I lunged, snapping my teeth at him. He merely stood calmly, and swung the hammer. It hit my jaw, and caused stars to dance around my vision. My head hung down, and I gaped. 

He strode over to (Y/N), and moved around to the other side of the table, staring at me. "I told you I'd make you suffer, Anti. Didn't I?"

I weakly lifted my head, tears spilling down my cheeks. "P-please..."

He raised the hammer slowly, slowly grinning. "Say goodbye, (Y/N)..."

"NO!"

Picture by Ozumii