Chapter Five

Antisepticeye's Point of View:
We went back home, (Y/N) in my arms. She was quiet, sniffing every once and awhile. The walk back home would have been nice, if she hadn't been about to be kidnapped... and I kinda lost it back there...

"Anti?" (Y/N) mumbled, hugging my neck.

"Yes?"

"Will you sing for me?"

I chuckled softly, shifting her weight. "Sure thing, (Y/N)."

"Can I suggest a song?"

Sure...?

"We Must Be Killers."

I nodded, smiling softly. "I woke up I was stuck in a dream,
You were there you were tellin them everything.
We all know how to fake it baby,
We all know what we've done."

I made my footsteps smoother, allowing my voice to flow more smoothly. Jack snuck his voice in as well, but I'm not surprised. He took a liking to (Y/N) the moment he saw her, I'm sure of it.

"We must be killers, children of the wild ones.
Killers, where we got left to run?
Killer, killer, killer, killer.
Killer, killer, killer, killer."

(Y/N) relaxed with a small sigh, humming softly with me. I smiled, kissing the top of her head.

"Set my body free.
Silver tigers in the moonlight running,
And the wind in the trees singing 'do you believe?'
We all know how to fake it baby,
We know when its gone."

Jack and I crecendod, our voices mixing to creat a haunting tone. (Y/N) fell silent, and I could feel her awe.

"We must be killers, children of the wild ones.
Killers, where we got left to run?
Killer, killer, killer, killer.
Killer, killer, killer, killer."

"We all know how to fake it baby,
We don't know what we've done."

"We must be killers, children of the wild ones.
Killers, where we got left to run?"

"Children of the wild ones.
Children of the wild ones.
Children of the wild ones."

I smiled, then looked at (Y/N) as she leaned back to look at me. "How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, thinking. "The... the... the different voices! You sounded like two different people!"

I swallowed. "Uh..."

"You're on your own with this one, Anti."

I scowled. "I'll tell you when we get home, okay? I have to explain a lot, and it'll be easier to show you."

(Y/N) frowned. "Okay...?"

This is going to be hard to explain...

"I can always do it."

Don't even try it. I know all you'll do is try your hardest to keep me back just so you can have time with her.

"Fookin' hell, Anti. I was just tryin' t' help ya out."

Then stop. It'll be hard, not impossible.

Jack didn't say anything after that.

I grinned. Yeah, shut the hell up, Jackiboy. I'm running this show now.

"Anti? I'm hungry."

Patting (Y/N)'s head, I smiled. "I think I have some left over cake in the fridge. Let's have some when we get home."

~~~

(Y/N)'s Point of View:
When Anti and I got home, he set me down on the counter. I smiled, looking around. The kitchen was a bit of a mess, with dirty dishes everywhere and food stuck to the stove top. I giggled.

"What?"

"Your kitchen is messy."

Anti grinned. "So? It just means I'm too busy too clean up."

I tilted my head. "What do you do?"

He placed a small slice of cake on a plate. "I, uh..."

He seemed to be listening to something, concentrating. I strained to listen as well, but I couldn't hear anything different or weird. What is he doing?

Finally, he turned, and handed me the cake, placing a small fork next to it. "I record myself playing video games, and put them online for many people to see. I get payed by the website who lets me upload them."

I frowned, taking a bite. "Playing games? Can I see?"

"Ah," he seemed to chuckle nervously. "I'll have to talk to you about something first, okay?"

I nodded. "Okay!"

~~~

"And I will see all you dudes," I paused, looking up. "In the next video!"

Sighing happily, I stretched, then cleared my throat. The outro's always strain my voice and tighten my throat. Reaching over, I grabbed my glass of water and took a swig.

Besides the recording room, my house was basically packed, most of the boxes and furniture already heading out across the ocean. To make things easier, I decided to move to the States. All of the conventions and stuff were there, and all of my friends as well. Speaking of, Mark offered to let me crash at his place for a while, until I get my own place.

I just finished my last video here in Ireland. It was a vlog explaining what was going on and such. I'm sure people are going to go crazy when they hear I'm stayin' with Mark.

Chuckling, I stood, and uploaded it, not wanting to edit this one. It was fine the way it is.

I started packing my stuff after that, carefully placing the fragile things in a box with bubble wrap, so it doesn't break. All of things people made for me... I'm going to be so happy when I can put them back up. I grinned at all of my Sam's, then put a smaller one in my pocket. Sam'll always be with me. Everywhere I go.

I honestly don't deserve all of these people...

Shaking my head, I smiled. "Gotta finish packing!"

I finished about an hour later. I placed my hands on my hips, looking around. "Did good, Jackiboy. Good, good."

The mover guys should be here in an hour to help with the rest of the furniture and boxes. It shouldn't take long to put them in the truck, then at nine, I need to get on my flight. My bags are over by the door, waiting.

Clothes? Check.
Pajamas? Check.
Package of cookies? Check!

Got everything I need!

I should call Mark...

Pulling my phone out, I dialed Mark, then waited, leaning against the wall. It rang... and rang... and rang... then went to voice mail.

"Huh. He might be recording... or even sleepin'," I laughed. "I call bullshit on that."

Shrugging, I slipped my phone back into my pocket, looking around. I should go out...

Oh, snap-a-doodle! Anti's got a lot to explain, huh? And maybe a little Septiplier action... maybe? 0w0 Is anyone listening to 'All The Way (Believe In Steve)' on repeat? I have been on Spotify ever since Jack uploaded the song on Youtube. I'm obsessed! Aaaah! Amazing!

Thanks so much for reading! Vote! Comment! Give me feedback! What do I need to imporve on? I know there's gotta be something! I love all of you who help make my stories grow, and I have to thank each and every single one of you! THANK YOU