Chapter Ten

(Y/N)'s Point of View:
I laid in bed, gripping Jack's sheets tightly as I stared at the Sam plushie in front of me. I could hear him making a lot of noises in the kitchen,  making me flinch when it got really loud. He said he was going to make me and Anti a cake... but I didn't want any. I didn't want anything sweet. I wanted to go back, and be with Mommy, and Daddy... I wanted to sit in Daddy's lap as he played the piano. He was really good... he told me he would teach me eventually, but... they got really busy with work...

I sniffed, and wiped the back of my hand over my eyes, ridding them of tears. "Is Jack your Daddy, Sam?" I sat up, and held him in my lap.

I made Sam nod. "'Yeah,'" I said, giving him a lower voice than mine. "'Jack is really nice to me!'"

"Does he make you cake?"

"'Sometimes! But usually for my brithday!'"

"Huh. He seems really nice... what about Anti?"

"'Anti scares me.'"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Anti is really nice to me. I like him."

"'Okay! Maybe I'll trust him a bit more!'"

I giggled. "I think you'd like him, Sam. I like you," I hugged him tightly, smiling slightly.

"'Aw! I like you too, (Y/N).'"

I jumped, then looked up as I heard a new voice. Glancing over, I stared at Jack, who stood in the doorway, smiling.

"Sorry, (Y/N). I just couldn't help it."

I watched him approach, then sit next to me, propping himself up with his hands. "I-its okay. You just scared me."

"Sorry," he smiled softly. "The cake is in the oven."

"Okay," I looked down at Sam and lightly brushed my hand over him, watching as the fabric became lighter, then back to normal when I brushed it back.

We were silent for a long time, Jack watching me pet Sam, his gaze sorrowful. I didn't want to talk. Not really... I... I don't know what I want. A part of me just wants to sit in his lap, and be hugged, but another part of me wants to be left alone, so I can curl up in the blankets and fall asleep forever. Mommy, and Daddy are gone...

"(Y/N)," Jack murmured. "Why don't we fall asleep until Anti gets back? I'm sure you're really tired."

I nodded slowly, then crawled under the covers, pulling the blankets up to my chin. I closed my eyes, and felt Jack crawl in next to me, then hug me close. I clutched Sam to my chest, and sighed softly. He was so warm... it was... nice.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," he whispered. "I promise, we'll be your family now."

Antisepticeye's Point of View:
With a small sigh, I opened the front door, the stars just starting to peek out. It was about eight, the air chilly and brisk. Once the door closed, I shrugged out of my jacket, throwing it into the closet. It was warm, the smell of cake floating over to me. I ignored it though, and checked the couch for (Y/N).

"Anti."

I glanced over at the kitchen entrance, and straightened. "How is she?"

"She's sleepin' right now, but," he glanced away. "She's really hurt."

I ran a hand through my hair. "She in the room...?"

He nodded, then went back in, probably to work on the cake or something.

I looked down the hall, then slowly went down, making sure to stay quiet. I knocked on the door softly, and leaned closer, listening. After a few seconds, I slowly twisted the knob, and opened the door. It creaked slightly, but the small mass in the bed didn't move. I closed the door behind me, and carefully kicked my shoes off.

"(Y/N)?" I whispered, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She stirred slightly, then rolled to face me, but her eyes were still closed. She had let go of Sam, her small hands clenched slightly.

I sighed, and brushed her (H/C) hair out of her face, then laid down, bringing her close. She gripped my shirt, and whimpered quietly. I kissed the top of her head. "It's alright, (Y/N)," I murmured. "I'm here now."

She quieted, and sighed softly.

"We're in this together, I promise."

Okay. Small chapter, I know, but I really wanted it to be cute! ^-^ I think it was pretty adorable. What about you?

Heads up! There will be a 200 vote milestone for this story! If we get to 200 votes, we'll do an Ask and Dare! With Anti, Jack, Sam, and even Bing! ^-^ how does that sound, guys?

Anti: Why? That doesn't sound interestin'...

Jack: Idiot! *slaps the back of his head* We'll get to bond with (Y/N) more!

Anti: Ooooh! *eyes widen, then smiles* I'd like that!

Sam: *scowls* is that why you left me? For some child!?

Bing: *stands in the corner* Sam, calm yourself. You should be able to protect yourself. You are a Septic, after all.

Sam: *glares at him* Bing? Shut up.

Me: Soooo... obviously, they're kinda broken family-!

Anti: Now, I wouldn't say that!

Me: Shush. Let me speak. Ask or dare them anything, you can also ask and dare me as well! ^-^ fahn!

Anyway, thank you so much to reading! If you liked it, why not vote? Now there's even more of an incentive to vote! Got something to say? Let me know in the comments! I love to hear from you guys! When we get to the 200 votes milestone, I'll make a small (A/N), where the first comments will go. All comments for the Ask and Dares will go in the Ask and Dare chapters. I'll make it a continuous thing throughout the story, so make sure all questions and such go in those chapters. Thank you!

Again, thanks so much for reading!