Chapter Eleven

Antisepticeye's Point of View:
About a week has passed since we found out (Y/N)'s parents had died. She was doing much better now, but she drawed a lot. She drawed a lot of things... she drew us. Jack, and I, that is. Then she drew her Mom, and Dad, but... they were laying on the ground, their eyes crossed out. In the background, was a guy with green hair, and a girl with (H/C) hair. It was... morbid. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, and shivers run up and down my spine.

I sat on the couch, watching tv with (Y/N), and Jack. (Y/N) leaned against me, her arms crossed across her stomach. Jack sat on the other side of the couch, his feet pressed against (Y/N)'s feet. They had been rough housing earlier, trying pushing each other off the couch with their feet. It was fun to watch, seeing (Y/N) giggle and squeal whenever she got close to the edge.

I blinked when I heard a loud knock on the door. I gently set (Y/N) aside, then stood, going over. I opened the door, then jumped back as two hands shot out, and clipped a black collar around my neck.

"Oi'! What is this shite?" I glanced up, then grinned at the familiar, red haired man.

"Hello, Anti," he grinned back, leaning against the door frame, waving a small, black remote in the air. "Miss me?"

I chuckled, touching the electic collar around my neck, stepping back. "Shut up, ya' arse."

He stepped in, and ran a hand through his hair. "Heard you finally got out, and," he held up a finger. "You got yourself a child."

"Who told you that?" I frowned. "I haven't talked with Virus in about two months."

Dark rolled his eyes, shutting the door. "Virus figures things out fast. You of all people should know that."

I shrugged. "Yeah. It's true."

"A-Anti?"

I glanced over, then smiled. "Dark, this is (Y/N). The girl Virus told ya' about."

Jack quickly turned, his eyes wide. 'What the fook you thinking?!' He mouthed.

I waved him off, then crouched, gently grabbing her hand, and pulling her closer. "Dark is a good friend of mine, (Y/N)."

Dark crouched as well, and grinned. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N)."

She winced, and shuffled behind me, her eyes cast downwards. "I-I don't like him," she whispered, her breath tickling my ear. "H-he... he feels strange."

Feel? Can she feel what he is...? Can she really feel the pressure of a demon? Then why hasn't she said anything about me...? I'm not as strong as Dark, true, but there should still be something.

"Oh, come now," Dark purred, red eyes flashing. "I don't bite."

She whimpered. "Nice to meet you," she rushed to say, then raced over to the couch, jumping into Jack's lap.

I glanced at Dark, then stood, watching as he followed. "Come on," I stepped out the front door.

He followed, glancing back at the couch. "She okay? I thought I was doing a good job of being 'normal'. I tried to be nice, at least."

I sighed. "Nah, you were fine. She said something about how you feel strange."

"Oh," he blinked. "She's a Sensitive?"

"I guess," glancing in through the window, I ran a hand through my hand. "She hasn't said anything about me, though."

He shrugged. "Eh. She might be used to it. Who knows, Anti."

"Yeah," I reached up, and unclipped the collar, handing it back. "Now really isn't the time for this. I'm kinda tryin' to help (Y/N) through a tough situation."

"Oh?" He frowned, taking it.

"About a week ago, she found out her parents had drowned, and the news has kinda... forgotten her. Police assumed she had drowned along with them, but was lost in the river."

He snickered. "Oh, yeah? How stupid those mundanes are."

I frowned. "Not funny, Dark."

He held up both hands, mocking surrender. "Yeah, yeah. Hey, I've got an idea."

"What?"

"Why not let the girl just hang with me for a day. I'll be a babysitter, or somethin'."

"What?" I frowned. "Why would you offer somethin' like that?"

Dark shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets. "Maybe I'm bored. I've just got nothing to do, so why not. I'm sure she'd like a change of pace."

Sighing, I ran hand through my hair, and glanced at the window, seeing (Y/N) watching us from Jack's lap. "Fine. But you're not takin' her to your place. You are gonna stay in a public area with her."

"You got it," he winked, then spun. "I'll be over tomorrow around ten. See you later."

I waved, then went inside, shutting the door. (Y/N) rushed to my side, and hugged my leg. I crouched, and ruffled her hair, smiling gently. "You're gonna hang with Dark tomorrow. He's gonna take you to some really fun places."

She stared at me, eyes wide. "B-but-!"

"He's not gonna hurt you," I reassured. "I'll make sure he doesn't."

(Y/N) nodded slowly, then hugged my neck. "I-if you say so."

Septic Sam's Point of View:
I sat on the table, playing with my yo yo. I did a trick with it, then sighed when it stopped spinning. I wasn't very good at tricks, but just using it was relaxing. I remember Google gave it to me on my thirteenth birthday, about a year and a half ago. He doesn't like people, but it seems like maybe he likes my company. I guess that might be why I fell for him... he made me feel special, when everyone in my family turned away from me.

All because I wasn't a true Septic... I was Jack's mascot, his little Septic Eye Sam. Anti was the nicest towards me, but... it was like he was embarrassed to take me out in public. He always kept his head down, and ushered me into areas where there weren't a lot of people. Google didn't care...

But now there's something wrong with Google, which is why he's locked in the basement. He had tried to kill me, but I managed to trick him into going downstairs. I haven't heard from him in hours, which made me worry...

"Goddammit," I mumbled, staring at the door. "What the hell is going on, Google?"

Whoop whoop! Another chapter! And we get a bit into what Sam is like. Seems like he's got a thing for the Markiplier look-alike! I wonder what's wrong with Google? He tried to kill Sam! Seems pretty bad! What are your thoughts on Sam now? And Dark... what's up with him? Just showed up suddenly, then offered to look after (Y/N)... strange. Think something is going on there?

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading! If you liked it, why not vote? We're almost there to the Ask and Dare! ^-^ let's see if we can get to it before the next chapter! Btw, thanks for those who asked and dared some stuff in the last chapter, but I'm going to make an A/N for the first questions to go. I won't look for questions to put in the Ask and Dares in actual chapters, I'll only look in the Ask and Dares. Thanks.

Hope you enjoyed!