Chapter 15

"I'd like to tell you what happened." I said, sighing.

I pat the spot next to me, and he nods as he sits down beside me, taking my hand in his as he rubs circles into my palm.

"Go ahead." He says, reassuring me that he's listening to whatever I have to say.

"I might've found my dad's grave." I say, biting my cheek as I finish the sentence, keeping me from breaking down..again.

"Might've?" He asks, and I nod.

"It said, RIP on top, and I don't know why they didn't think of putting him in a real cemetery." I say, continuing to bite my cheek.

"Oh." He says, and pulls me into a hug.

"May I go to bed?" I ask quietly, and he nods.

"You don't have to ask, just do. Come here." He holds me closer as we lay back against the bed, I snuggle my head into his chest, hearing his heartbeat loud and clear. He runs his finger through my hair, and the simple gesture does so much. My pulse quickens, and I feel goosebumps forming along my arms and legs.

"Harry, I'm grateful I have someone like you." I say, and truly mean every word.

"I'm grateful that I can be here for you." He whispers, and I watch his as he slowly falls asleep.

I go into the dreamscape with him.

*dream*

I was walking alone a path that I found to be familiar. Recognizing the carvings along the trees to my left. I look to my right, and it see a familiar black figure.

"You!" I scream, and they turn dead in their tracks. They slowly put their hoodie behind their head, revealing their face to me.

"Bunny?" He asks, the familiar nickname bringing shivers down my whole body. I cringe slightly as I step closer to him.

"Dad?" I whisper, and he nods.

He reaches toward me, his fingers slowly going over my face as we begin to smile slightly.

"I've missed you so much darling." He says, embracing me in a hug, wanting to hold each other as much as possibe.

Only to make up for the amount of lost time.

It feels like I'm holding onto air, and I feel so lost and empty. I open my eyes, and I don't see my father, but ashes on my hands, and spread along the ground.

A dark figure is beside his grave, it's bright red eyes staring into what seems to be my soul.

"Your father is no more." It says, holding a small blade in its hand.

"I know." I say, and it nods.

"But he wants you with him." It says, and suddenly a blade is being held to my neck, and I'm pushed against a tree.

I accept my fate.

*end of dream**

My eyes open, and Harry is frowning in his sleep as I squirm in his arms, trying to compose myself.

His arms are holding my tighter than before. His brow is furrowed as I try and pry myself from his arms. I succeed after a few minutes, but he grabs a pillow as my replacement. I smile through my tears as I kiss his forehead, smoothing the crease on his forehead, as well as getting rid of his frown.

"I'll be right back." I whisper as I walk through the hall to get to the entrance to the apartment. Going down the stairs, I walk through the lobby.