Who are you?

A/N: I don't know what possessed me to make this but it seemed like fun kek

Disclaimer: Don't own MCYTs. 

---(0)---

"WHO ARE YOU?!" The younger Mitch screams at him, voice as shrill and high-pitched like he remembers. The poor kid's shaking, iron sword clumsily held by younger and inexperienced hands.

"Woah there kid," he raises his hands in front of him complacently, meaning to show that he meant no harm. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Y-yeah right," the younger challenges, gripping the hilt of the sword tightly. "That's what they always say."

"Look biggums-"

"My name-" The kid scowls at him (or at least, he attempted to, he honestly just looked like a pup trying to act tough but ended up looking more adorable than anything) "-is Mitch."

Jerome inwardly chuckles and rolls his eyes. "Alright then Mitch." That earns him an approving look from the little one. "You might not know who I am, but I know who you are."

Mitch raises his eyebrows at him questioningly, trying to discern the honesty in his statement.

"I'll try not to bore you with all the details," he quips. "Basically, me and older you –yes, you heard me right, older you- encountered a witch and you got hit with one of said witch's experimental potions –I see that look in your eye, I am not making this up, she said so herself- leaving you physically –as if that wasn't obvious enough-, mentally and possibly emotionally de-aged."

Mitch just stares at Jerome blankly. "You lost me the first time you said 'older you'." The younger admits and the bacca facepalms.

"Well, anyway," Mitch tucks away the sword in his inventory. "I...believe you, I guess." He scratches the back of his head bashfully. "For some reason I feel like I can trust you," the brunet flashes him a shy smile. "-must be my older self's feelings or something."

Little Mitch squawks in surprise as long, furry arms suddenly wrap around his torso and his feet stop touching the ground.

"Wha-? Hey, let go-!"

"I forgot how adorable you used to be~!"

---(0)---

"I guess I also forgot how annoying you used to be, or is that just a recent development?" Jerome grumbles under his breath.

"Hey, I am not annoying!"

Whoops, forgot that the kid was riding atop his shoulders for the remainder of the trip back to their home aka super awesome treehouse.

And Mitch goes in another seemingly endless barrage of questions that he honestly didn't feel like answering.

Yes, he was that tired.

"Save the questions for when we get back home, alright biggums? I'm not really in the mood..."

Surprisingly, Mitch backs off on the one-sided "20 questions", perhaps sensing the bacca's fatigue and wraps his arms around the bacca's head, mumbling a quiet and tired-sounding "okay" followed by an adorable little yawn. *

Jerome let a smile escape him, feeling the calm and steady breathing of the little boy currently sleeping on top of his head.

'Guess he got tuckered out by everything that's happened today.'

"Wait 'til the guys hear about this," Jerome absently comments, suddenly dreading his return back home.

---(0)---

*THAT WAS SO DISGUSTINGLY CUTE IN MY HEAD OH MY NOTCH

A/N: Sorry if anyone seemed OOC, still not used to writing non character-ambiguous stuff kek :D

So, err, if anyone reads this...your thoughts? also should i continue or nah?