i stood up and i realized that i have forgotten to breathe for the past minute because i had the face mask on without realizing it.

i began stumbling my own steps until i finally collapsed on chanyeol by accident. i felt his body tense up a little, but it relaxed little by little. i felt him smile genuinely, and that made me grin widely without even realizing it.

"i guess it would be a good idea to put on your coat now and take off that face mask before you forget to breathe again," he chuckled as his hand reached out for my right ear and began to pull off the end of the face mask.

chanyeol took off his backpack and took out my grey coat that for some reason was stored here and handed it to me.

"here you go. and before you ask, no it's not yours, so you aren't losing your mind. it's mine, but you can keep it from now on," he said as he handed it off to me. i shook my head and handed it back to him, and his expression turned into a shocked one, as it looked as if he had gotten rejected.

"channie, i don't like it when you do such an effort to do all of this for me. sometimes i worry that you worry too much for me and that you don't worry enough for your own self," i explained to him, and he smiled to himself, spreading out the jacket and wiping off any specks of dust that he found on it.

"mina, i think that you worry too much about me worrying about you. don't worry about it. how can i not worry about my best friend? you're the one who's been with me when things got hard, and it breaks me inside when i see you upset in the slightest way. you deserve the world after the hell that i have seen you put up with for the majority of your life, and i can barely even give you a fraction of what you deserve. i want to at least shine your way back home, and i hope you can trust me in doing so," he responded as he put the coat on me willingly, rolling up each sleeve slowly, making sure that it covered every part of my upper body.

suddenly, he held my cheeks in his hands, which made me slightly startled since i didn't see it coming at all. "now, we have to get to the airport before we lose our flight."

"hey, idiots!" baekhyun yelled from the top of his lungs, which startled me. it made me shake into chanyeol's arms, who caught me in a hug just in time. chanyeol just laughed it off as i rested my head on his shoulder, and then he placed his head on top of my own.

"if you guys don't come down in thirty seconds, i will personally make sure that i will kick your butts when we land in seoul!" baekyun yelled, and that made the head of exo's maknae, sehun, pop out.

xiumin came out of the room upstairs and ran down the stairs like a penguin, almost slipping and tripping himself just like i did when i came in. he looked so awkward, but cute. xiumin was a teddy bear that anybody would be lucky to have.

chen popped out of no where and came up from behind baekhyun, who became startled and slightly screamed. i laughed and held onto chanyeol's arm the entire time the other group of dorky idiots came down.

"way to play it smooth, baekhyun. i thought you wanted to be more manly?" luhan questioned as he came down from the stairs in black shades, smirking.

baekhyun smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head, and then it finally clicked.

"right!"

"so what's the magic word?"

"oh! oh. kkaebsong..." he slurred out, trying to look cool, and in return all you could hear was the intense laughing of chen laughing as he fell back into the couch.

"idiots. hurry up, let's go!" chanyeol pointed towards the door, and we all left running as fast as we could, but i never let go of chanyeol's hand.

-

we were in the airport, and you could see sehun riding his suitcase as it rolled across the floor. he was laughing like an idiot, until he almost bumped into a little girl with a teddy bear. all of us were then caught off guard and started laughing immediately at the situation as sehun tried to apologize to the little girl.

"well, i guess you could say you fucked up, again," kai said as he tried to look cool in his black shades. sehun rolled his eyes and didn't respond or try to start a fight with kai.

we were all in the waiting room, waiting for the attendants to begin allowing us to board the plane. all of us were mostly on our phones while chen broke out into extreme laughter once in a while, catching the attention of the other people waiting for the flight and sehun was just trying to say english words in a weird accent.

i was sitting next to chanyeol, who had his fingers intertwined with mine as he scrolled through his phone, mostly instagram.

"hey, channie, i really need to use the bathroom, can you let go of me just this once?" i asked him, which made him turn his head around real quick.

"do you have to?" he asked, trying to make puppy-dog eyes at me that he knew i could never fight against, but i would have to since i actually did need to use the bathroom.

"yes, channie," i said and i could see the disappointed look on his face, but i poked his cheek and pouted at him.

"don't worry, i'll come back quick," i assured of him, giving him a thumbs up with my free hand.

he sighed and let go of my hand, and i stood up, trying to look for the bathrooms, at last, i found it after walking around several terminals and looking at several people waiting for their flights, some crying, and some jumping up and down in pure excitement.

i didn't know which one of those two types of people i could fit into in this situation.

as i was walking towards the bathroom opening, i accidentally felt myself bump into a man and i fell to the ground on my behind. i groaned in pain, for i had already messed up today in hurting myself, one my head and now my behind.

i looked up to see who the man was, and it was a very attractive korean young man, who looked shocked at what just happened. he held out his hand to me, asking me to take it as a sign that he wanted to help me get up.

i took his hand, and he was very strong, pulling all the weight of my body upwards, but i accidentally let him take all of the control and i landed collapsing on his right shoulder. i tensed up and backed up as soon as i felt that there was something wrong.

"i'm so sorry!" i exclaimed, trying to think of ways that i could make it up to the young man. "i've been running into people this entire day, and i don't know why."

the young man flashed a smile that i would consider to be a "bunny-teeth" smile that looked adorable on him as he shook his head. "no need to apologize! i understand that these things happen!"

he seemed to be reading my thoughts and placed both of his hands on each one of my shoulders. "no, you don't have to make it up to me. you are a beautiful young lady who just accidentally ran into me. and you seem very kind for apologizing first. you don't need to make it up in any sort of way."

i smiled at him and held out my hand as soon as he dropped his hands from my shoulders. "my name is park mina."

he smiled, showing his adorable bunny-teeth smile again and took my hand to give me a handshake. "my name is jeon jungkook."

.

ITS 12 AM WHY AM I STILL WRITING OMG

~melanie the tree