7

Amilna POV

"What are you doing here," I asked?

She walked in my room without my promotion. "I had working to find out your sick," walking closer to me, "mum and dad will be so happy that you've been found. I just can't believe that you've been under my nose this whole time."

Embracing me in a hug, "Wait a minute why are you here. What's wrong with you," She walks out the room and looks around the area than back at me.

"Do you have cancer? Are you dying," she asked?

"You can't tell them you've found me please just leave me alone. I doubt that they care for me. They sent me away and never tried to get me back," I cried into my hand, "please leave."

"I'm sorry to upset you. I don't blame mum and dad did to you. I was young too and I had no saw what happened. They made me think you ran away and you didn't care about us," she came over and sat on the edge of my bed, "and if you don't want me to tell I but don't push me away."

"Just give me sometime to adjust to all this. For years I had no family until I had my

"Amilna until you had what," she asked?

I said to much and they can't know anything about my baby. She's better off with her father and his family. "I mean my boyfriend he'll be stopping by soon," getting back into bed, "I need to be rested when he comes by."

"Sure is okay if I stop by later today or this week," she said giving me a hug.

"I'll let you know," I gave her a half  hug.

I know I shouldn't blame her for what happened to me. She was only a year older and my tossed me aside and I never got to any of them until today. "Don't forget tell them nothing or I'll myself transferred to another hospital and you guys will never find me again. I'll talk to them when and if I'm ready," she nodded her head and left my room.

I can't believe this after 15 years I see my sister the child they loved more and chose to keep. When I was dropped off at one of their friends house I was told it was only for a few days. I didn't want to go but had no choice. So I did as I was told.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback 15 years ago

"Honey your going to be staying with friends of our for a little bit okay. Right now we can't take care of you and your sister both and they offered to help. They are good people," she said.

"I'll stop eating and won't ask for anything again," I cried.

"There's no need for all that. I have everything you need and I'll drop you off in an hour their waiting for you," she said.

"When will I get to see you again mum," I asked.

"Soon," was all she said.

End of flashback

This is why I'm not ready to see them yet. I don't think I'll ever be ready to see them again let alone forgive. Right now all I care about is fighting this and getting back to my daughter. I don't want her to think I abandon her when she gets order. I wonder how she's doing? Hope their treating her okay. I wish I could see her and hold her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ivan POV

Today I'll be heading to the hospital to visit my friend. I need to find a way to see her without scaring her. I know that she might not trust me but it's worth a try. She will probably want to see our daughter. I know she misses her I would to if she wasn't with me.