6

Amilna POV

It's been two months that I've in this hospital room. My body has been getting weaker. I wanted to give up. I keep telling myself that I did the best thing leaving my daughter. There's no way I could take care of her. I can barely take care myself. Theses medication is making my body weaker and weaker by the day.

It's the same for me everyday. I go to my treatment in the morning and I return back to my room. I cry each day because I miss my baby. Walking to the window and looking outside.

Everything in my life. I had a good paying job and I still had my baby. If I haven't mentioned that I was 100% heathy or so I thought. I started to feel sick when Aziza was about 4 months old.

I had returned back to work. To be honest it all started before I had her. The last few months of my pregnancy was tuff. I've been getting sick all of the sudden and didn't think it had anything to do with my pregnancy. So I had scheduled an appointment with my OBGYN. They only ran some blood work on my which it came fine. But they just thought I was over working myself. I was put on bedrest for the remaining of my pregnancy. I even tried to beg the doctor to see if I could at least work part-time. I really needed to keep my self busy. Staying at home really isn't for me at all. That is what started everything.

The knocking on the door is what is what pulled me from my train of thought. Turning around to see who was entering my room. It wasn't my nurse or anything but it was someone I haven't seen in years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ivan POV

I know which hospital she's having her treatment at. I can just go and get her at anytime. She needs to be here with our daughter.

Picking up my phone to call my best friend who is a doctor on west wing of the hospital. "Sergio I need you to stop by my place I need a favor." I said. After hanging up the phone I go to check on my little princess.

Entering her room I walk over to her crib. She was still sleeping. That was good I can still get work done. It's really hard not to just stand here all day and not watch her. She's my life now and I promise to bring her mum back to her.

 She's my life now and I promise to bring her mum back to her

I walk over to the dresser and turn on the baby monitor. Head out the door and making sure I close the door behind me. Walking toward the kitchen to grab me a drink. I didn't know how hard it was to take care of a baby. Now that she's a part of my life I would never want to change it. The only thing missing is her mum. I have to find a way to make her part of this equation. My biggest regret was pushing her away when she told me she was pregnant. I didn't want to believe it and thinking she was after my money.

Flashback

"You can't go in their! You don't have an appointment to see him." I heard my assistance yell.

Hearing that someone was coming into my office without my okay was never. Either I pissed off some girls boyfriend or husband. Which it happens so many times. It's not my fault that they don't give them the attention that they deserve.

When the door opened I was surprised. It wasn't a pissed off guy but a beautiful girl. I push the girl that was siting on my lap aside.

"Please leave." I told the girl I just pushed.

"What your kicking out after what we just shared." She said.

"Which was nothing. Now you can just leave or I'll have security escort you out." I yelled.

She gets off the door and runs out the door. "This isn't over." She said before slamming the door.

"Please have a seat." I pointed to the chair in front of my desk. She sit's down.

"You don't remember me? My name is Amilna." She asked.

"No! Should I? Plus I would remember a beautiful face like your." I said.

"Are you kidding me right now? Your trying to hit on me after you just had sex with that girl you kicked out." She said

"Fine! Why are you here?" I said.

"To tell you that I'm 3months pregnant and it's your." She said.

I was shocked that this girl was claiming that the baby was mine. She's after my money that's what it is. "Your trying to get my money and that's way your claiming that your pregnant by me. Why don't you get a job." I yelled.

"Are you kidding me. You think that I'm after your money." She stands up. "Fuck you. I just found out about a week ago that I'm pregnant and I went out of my way to find you. I didn't even know your name. I found out your this upcoming billionaire from a magazine. I've taken care of myself without family for the last 10 years. Just to let you know I'll keep this baby and raise him or her on my own. We don't need Screw your money." She slammed the door.

There's no way I got her pregnant. I thought sitting at my desk. I'm not ready for any kid not now or ever.

End of Flashback