1

Unknown POV

I've been looking for my daughters father for months since I found out that I came ill. I watched him from  across the street into his building. He looked good. How am I going to do this. I'm can't leave her with a stranger. Even though his her father. I have no choice I have no family to give her to.

Baby crying. "It's okay. Mommy is here and she will make everything better for you. I'm going to give you to your daddy." I said with tears in my eyes.

"If I wasn't so sick I would keep you. But I can't I have to go to treatment hoping I get better so I can come back to you my angel." I said rocking my little girl one last time.

I placed the note in the stroller. Placed her back in her stroller. I crossed the street. I'm glad that he didn't have anyone at the door. Keeping my head down from the camera. I really didn't want to be recognized on camera.

I made it to the elevator that would take us to his floor. We were heading up. I didn't her to fuse or make a sound until I'm gone. Placing the pacifier back in mouth. She's a good baby for only being a year.

The doors to the elevator opened. Thank goodness he was in the front room. I put her in the center of room and kiss her last time. I run to the elevator and wait for it to open. I enter and watch the door close.
-------------------------------------------
Ivan POV

Turning off the water I stepped out the shower. Wrapping a towel around my waist. I heard the ding of the elevator. "Who's out there?" I yelled.

No response. I guess I'm just hearing things. I walk to my room and get dressed. Heading to the kitchen open the fridge to grab a drink.  I hear a noise and I decide to follow the noise to the living room. I see a stroller in the middle of my room. My glass falls and shattered on the floor. The a baby starts crying.

This can't be happening. How did this baby get up here. I walked to the stroller. It's a real baby. I pick the baby to get the baby to shut up. I'm guessing it's a girl with all the pink. Than a note fell on the ground.

I put her back in the stroller. I sat down next on the couch. I opened the note. It had my name on it.

Ivan,

You probably don't remember me. Which I really don't care. This is our baby and she'll need you now more than ever. I'm sick and can't care for her. I'm not abandoning our baby. I'm starting my chemo tomorrow. If I had family I have given her to them. Please care for her. If I make it than I be coming for her. Her name is Aziza. Do a paternity test if you want. She's your and your the only guy I've been with ever.

Amilna

Dropping the letter on the floor. I picked up the phone."Hi! Dad is mum their. Can you guys please come over. I need tell you something and I don't think I can tell you over the phone," I said shaking my head.

How can this be true. Me having a baby I've always made sure that I careful. I know that I've slept around but not that much to where I couldn't remember who I could have got pregnant. If this baby is even mine. How are my parents going to react especially my mum. I'm more afraid of here than my dad. What do I say to them. Damn I can see the disappointment in her face already.

Damn I'm meeting Sara tonight. I've never met her before but on of my buddies told me that she's seen a picture of me and wanted to meet me. I wouldn't blame her! Look at me I'm very good looking and rich. Now what girl wouldn't want me. I sent Adam a text message letting him know that I had to cancel and that I had family matters to deal with. He said he would let Sara know. I'm sorry but I don't give out my number only close friends and family has it.