An Alpha, A Mate, A Forbbiden Love

HEY GUYS. THIS IS MY SECOND STORY AND THIS IS A WEREWOLF STORY. THIS WAS NOT PLANNED AT ALL. INFACT, THIS WAS A SURPRISE TO ME TOO. I JUST HAD THIS IDEA THAT WOULDNT GET OUT OF MY HEAD. OKAY NOW ENJOY...P.S-SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING MISTAKES.

                                                                                                            --mrsPOKEMON409

************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 1

Gracie's P.O.V

My paws slapped against, the dirt and the grass. My grey fur blew hard in the wind. I wanted to get as far away as possible, from home at the moment. I hated the way they kept me in that house, hidden from the outside world. Well now it's time to explore it.

'Gracie I know your angry but, please come home before dad come's home', My sister's voice rang throgh my head.

I knew he would be angry, furious, but I did'nt care. I'm a werewolf. A werewolf who is the daughter of an alpha. I'm not aloud to run this far, but I dont care.  I'm going to be free, one way, or another.

I stopped to a hault, once I came across a familiar tree. A tree where I hid a dress and a sweater. I shifted back easily, and quickly pulled the dress over my head,and let the white dres flow above my knees. The spagetti straps, were tangled, but I didnt bother to fix them. After pulling on the lime green sweater, I noticed how cold it was. I did'nt know where I was, or how far I was, from home. I hugged myself tighter in the thin sweater, and started walking in a random direction. After walking for about ten minuets, I heard rustling in the bushes.

I turned around, my ocean blue eye's frantically searching for an intruder. Once I saw nothing I turned back around, and started walking, this time a little faster. A howl errupted from the trees. A howl so close to me,I yelped in pain and covered my ears.

Suddenly, a low growl sounded from behind me. I slowly turned around, and came face to face with bright, mint green eye's with Chocolate brown fur. This

 wolf had it's teeth bared, and was only less then five feet away from me. Even though I had alpha blood, this wolf was bigger then me. I am a small wolf. To anyone I could look like a large dog with grey fur. This wolf was almost six feet tall. Anyone could tell it was a male

I slowly backed away from the large wolf. My father always taught me, to never run in human form when I come face to face with a wolf. Always crouch down and bow your head down to show your not a threat. If they bow their head down as well, then they show you, that thier not a threat as well.

I kneeled down on the cold wet dirt, and bowed my head down. Only this wolf did'nt, bow down as well. I scurried back up and ran around a tree and to the right. Never run in the opposite way, for two reasons. One it's an easy target, and two, that's enought time for the oppoinent to slaughter you.

I planned on shifting, but because this is only my third time shifting, it's not as easy when you dont know how to shift while running. If I get on my hands and knees and shift, it'll take atleast five minuets.

I continued running until a hard muscled arm, wrapped around my stomatch, and a hand on my mouth. I screamed, but it was muffled by their hand. They stated dragging me back, and I started to kick, and elbow them in the stomatch. The hard abs I felt, clearifid it was a male.

Finnaly an idea came into my head. I bit down as hard as I can, and they immediently let go. I got back up and started running in the same direction he came from.

Just then, a felt a small, sharp pain on the side of my neck. I carefully touched it, but I was hit with more pain. I snatched the sharp substance out of my neck. My hand had blood on it . I started to feel drowsy. Another pain shut in my neck, in the same place.

This time I did'nt have the strength, to take it out. Sleep over came my body.

***********************************************************************************************************************

OKAY THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER. GIVE ME 5 COMMENTS THEN I'LL CONTINUE. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO GRACIE? WHO WILL SHE MEET NEXT?*WINK, WINK*

                                                                                                       --mrsPokemon409