Chapter THIRTY: Epilogue

Not Edited and is sort of short. Author's note at the bottom.

But, it is the last chapter.

Chapter THIRTY: Epilogue

- One Week Later -

Everyone is back home while Thomas and Cassie are still on their honeymoon. Xavier left work early while leaving an assignment for his personal assistant before making his way to pick the kids up from school, early.

He went to the twins school first and got them after their second grade teacher rubbed up all on him and him trying to politely declined her. He had picked them up in his new car Matte gold 2017 Mercedes-Maybach S600 Sedan Mercedes-Benz. The top was down as he helped the small kids into the car before getting in and driving off to the high school.

They all had gotten out cause he knew not to leave little kids in the car by themselves. After he had retrieved Mia from class, who was more than willing to get out of school, they drove off quickly. Mia sat in the front as the twins were in the backseat. She glanced at Xavier as he was looking nervous.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She had to ask. It was starting to bother her how he looked anxious and in a rush.

He sighed, glancing at her then the kids in the backseat. "Alright... this is what we're going to do...."

-

He stopped by Brenda and Logan's house to pick up Sam because Mia said the only she'd help him with his plan is if he had gotten Sam to help. Sam was more than happy to get out of the house. He had skipped that day and he regretted it. There wasn't much for him to do so when Xavier texted his phone he replied back in a hot second.
Sam practically ran out of the house and happily got into the backseat, in the middle. "What are we doing?" He had asked as soon as they pulled off to go to Alex's condos.

"We're setting up a nice dinner for Alex and Xavier." Mia answered as she smiled back at him.

Sam returned it as he continued to stare at her even when she turned back, to look forward. He had always thought she was very pretty since the first time he had saw and met her. He liked her... a lot. Not many girls he knew were like her: brutally honest, sassy, smart and beautiful. The girls he knew and went to school with were dumb, rich girls who had sex with boys so they could do their homework. She wasn't like that and he could tell.

He cleared his throat. "So, where is this dinner happening at?"
"Our house."

He had never been to their house and he had became anxious to see it.

-

After they had finished setting up the dinner for them, Xavier had took the kids, Mia and Sam back over to Brenda and Logan's for the night before he rushed back over and waited for Alex to come back from work.

Cutting out all of the lights from the electrical box on the wall, he quickly lit the candles on the table. He was still nervous about this little "date" he had planned. He didn't know why. They had went on plenty of dates but this one meant the most to him.

It was silent in the house as he tried to get himself together. About ten minutes later, he heard the keys unlocking the door. Alex stepped in, sighing before flipping the light switch on. When it didn't come on, she looked around. "What the hell?" She sat her stuff down, staying close by the door. "Xavier?" It was silent...so she tried calling his name again. This was one of the dumb things people did in scary movies but she didn't have time for no scary movie mess. "Xavier?"

He came jogging out of the kitchen towards her and she stepped back out of instinct. He picked her stuff up and placed them in the closet that was closest to the door.