Chapter FIFTEEN: Family Dinner

Not Edited.

Chapter FIFTEEN: Family Dinner Part 1

Alexandria

My dreams were invaded by a bright light and as I opened my eyes, I noticed that it was the sunlight piercing them. Stretching my arms and legs, I let out a yarn and looked around. The room that I was currently in was unfamiliar but yet comforting at the same time. Smiling as memories of last night played in my head. I've never had so many orgasms or rounds in my life. Xavier made me feel so good.

Turning my head slightly as I felt his warm body moving closer to mines. Quietly gasping, I remembered what he said to me last night:

His body still hovering over me as he gazed into my eyes, lovingly. "Alexandria, I don't want you to think that this is a fuck and pass. This will not be a one time thing, okay?"

Not trusting my words, I just nodded my head.

"I know it's short timing but I'm falling in love with you." I was hearing him but at the same time, I wasn't. My hormones were all over the place. "I want you forever, not just for tonight."

Blinking, I controlled myself for a second before smiling. "Then, that's makes two of us."

He said he wanted me forever and that he was falling in love with me. And, looking at his peaceful, sleeping face he looked like he was happy. I remembered how his body hovered over mines perfectly and we were moving in sync as if we were made for each other. ---

Xavier's sleepish moan broke me out of thought, and I glanced at him as his eyelids fluttered open, revealing his gorgeous green eyes. He smiled, lazily. "I could get use to this."

Blushing, I giggled. "Good morning."

His smile grew as he leaned in and capture my lips, wanting to have a replay of last night. Our heated make out session, leaded to him rolling on top of me. His lips left mines and lowered to my neck as his hands lowered down my body to his penis. Feeling my cheeks heat up as he brought it closer. Just as he was about to enter me, we were interrupted by a woman's voice.

"Xavier, you here?"

Clenching my eyebrows together in confusion, he mimicked my actions. "Who's that?"

He shrugged before he groaned. I could hear him cuss to himself over and over as he rolled off of me. He got out of the bed and slipped on some sweats that was laying on the floor by the bed.

"Who is that?" I whispered, harshly. I don't know why I'm whispering. I should be loud and let whoever is downstairs know I'm here, too.

"Get dress." Was all he said and by the look on his face, I knew it wasn't the time to joke around or retort back. Grabbing my, well, Cassie's dress off of the floor, I slipped it on. "You don't need your shoes." He said, as I was reaching for the heels.

He grabbed my hand and led me out of his room, shutting the door afterwards. Giving my hand a slight grip, I looked up at him and he smiled. Why is he smiling at a time like this?

He walked in front of me down the spiral staircase and into the kitchen, where he engulfed a woman in a tight hug. While they were having a conversation with each other, I took the time to observed this woman. My eyes started with her hair, it was ruby red, stopping just above her shoulders as if she had just got it cut. Her sun kissed skin didn't go unnoticed by me and with her red hair it only brought out her ocean blue eyes. She had narrow lips that had a smile but with the red lipstick on, it made it look a little more plump. Her long neck, making her look like a model from the neck up. Her shoulders were perched atop and her chest out with pride as so was her straight back. She was wearing dark blue jeans and a white shirt with a black trench-type jacket and black pumps. All and all, I wouldn't compare to such a beauty like this and it made me embarrassed.