Chapter 10

Luna's p.o.v.

We are driving to the hospital and I'm worried. I want to know what happened to Aaron. Stella sits next to me quietly. I stop in front of a red light. "Ugh, come on!" I shout. Then it turns green, but the car in front of me doesn't move. Stella sees the anger and frustration on my face. "Calm down Luna, it'll be fine" she says, trying to calm me down. The car in front of us starts driving and so do I. "Finally!" I say. "Stella, I am calm" I mutter. "Whatever..." and she stays silent. I see the hospital and start to feel nervous for what I'm about to hear. I park my car and get out, waiting for Stella to get out to and locking the car. We run to the door of the hospital and search for Melissa. Stella spots her and we run over to her. "Where is he?! What happened?!" I ask quickly. "Lu, calm down okay? Mother and father are with him" She tries to calm me. "He had a fight with some werewolf and-" I cut her off. "Werewolf? What werewolf? I will kill the person who hurts my brother" I shout. Melissa hushs me. "Hush, you're too loud". "I don't care if I'm too loud! I'll kill them! I will rip them to little pieces" I yell, I don't care who did it, I just want them to die. My mind is filled with rage, when our parents walk towards us. "How is he" I ask quickly. They look at eachother, "Luna, he is-"

Hi there, short chapter right? let me explain, I have been very busy and don't have much time to write. I'm sorry, forgive me will ya? Well, Ciao! Daimond, out!