Chapter 1 New Girl In Town

Aaron's P.O.V.                  10:27

It was 10:27 in the morning and Aph and i were watching a movie. When to movie was done, a moving truck got our attention. It was riding to the end of the street, so we walked over there. We were looking for the person who was gonna live here. "I think it's her" Aph said pointing at a girl with long black hair, black clothes and she was standing with her back to us, pointing at where the movers could leave the stuff. We walked up to her and i said "Hey, welcome in MyStreet! I'm Aaron." I said. "And i'm Aphmau!" Aphmau said really nice. The girl turned around, took a sip of her Starbucks and said slowely"Hello, my name is Luna. Nice to- WAIT AARON?!" she littarly yelled the last part. "You must be kidding me! *sighs* Hello big brother..." she sounded REALLY dissapointed. "Well, nice to see you to Luna". Aphmau looked confussed. "What?! You have a younger sister and you don't tell me?" She asked slowely. "Yeahhhhhhhh, kinda a looooooooooong story..." i said. "W-well... why don't we just help unpacking?" Aph asked me. Then Zane walked up to us. "Hey Aph, wanna hang out?" He asked her. "Sorry, i can't. I'm helping Aaron's sister unpack her stuff" Aph said. "Wait Aaron has a sister?" Zane Asked confussed. "Yep and just so you know, you 2 would be a perfect match" me and aphmau laughed, Luna looked ashamed and mad at me and Zane... he was Zane. "Zane, wanna help?" Aph asked. "Sure" he said. We all walked inside.

Luna's P.O.V.              11:15

We are unpacking my stuff, but ugh! i didnt even say that they could help. They just invited their selfs in to help. It's not that it isnt a great help though, but still... Im upstairs unpacking and Zane's here to. "Hey what's this" he asks while holding a sketchbook... MY SKETCHBOOK. He was going to open it, but i tryed to grab it. "Give that to me!" I said, but he stumbled and he fell on me. We were laying on the ground, well i was, he was above me, both shocked. Then Aaron came upstairs on the worst possible moment ever. He saw us laying on the ground and Zane stood up quick. "What do you think you are doing?!" He yelled to Zane. Zane helped me up and he said "We stumbled and fell on the ground". "Yeah, right! Like i believe that! Get away from my sister!" Aaron yelled and Zane walked away. When he was gone Aaron ran to me. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? I swear if he did something to you that i will murder him!" He sounded... Like a big brother and that is really new. "Aaron, i'm fine. What he said was the truth." I told him what happened. "O-oh" was the only thing he could say. He hugged me tight. I tried to push him away but he didnt let go of me for a few minutes. I told him to go because i was tired. When he and his girlfriend were gone, i walked to my room and fell asleep.

Thanks for reading the first Chapter of my new book thingy X3. I had to write it all over again, because my laptop battery was 0% and it fell of and it didnt save and... yeah... So i hope you enjoyed it. Daimond, out!