Chapter 5

Luna's P.O.V.

Vylad leaned in to kiss me when someone says my name. "Luna is that you?" i looked to the place where the voice came from and there he was the only person in the whole fricking world i did NOT want to see. "Hello Gene, what are you doing here?" i asked trying to say it normal. "Dante said you would be here and i wanted to talk to you about something.... It's important, i swear!" he says, almost praying. I stood up and walked to the backdoor. Gene got the hint and followed me. I walked outside and leaned on the tree. Gene came and sat in front of me in the gras. "Luna i..." he begins, but i stopped him. "I don't want to hear an excuse Gene. I know what i saw back then." i say with a bitter voice. "But Luna it was not what it looked like, that girl kissed me and i tried to push her away" he says almost tearing up. I just stay quiet. He stands up and stands in front of me. "Luna, it can still be like back then, we can still love each other. I know we can" he tried to grab my hands, but i walk away to the pool. "You really don't understand! I don't trust you anymore! And it's because of stupid you!" my eyes teared up and i fell on my knees. Gene ran to me and hugged me. "I'm so so so so so sorry!" i hugged him back. "You know you have my shoulder to cry on" and just when he said it i start crying on his shoulder. It wasn't his fould... But mine! I should have listened to my parents and i should have been home schooled. But i was so stupid to want to go to school.        
I let go of Gene and he wipes my tears away. "Tears ruin your pretty face" he smiles softly. I smile back. We both stand up and he puts his arm around me as we walk inside. Aaaaand then we see that every one was watching. The girls were nose bleeding and the guys just stared at us. But i nodiced Kawaii~Chan wasn't here. "Guys 2 questions. First why were you guys watching and second where is KC?". It was Aphmau who answered. "Well... We wanted to know if everything was okay... And about KC... She's in the basement... *wispering* making a shipping shrine..." did she just say shipping shrine. "Let's watch a movie!" Aph says.

~ Le time skip brought to you by lazy author~chan ;3 ~

We were watching a horror movie and i sat next to Gene and Vylad. When a jump scare came i yelled just like some of the others and i grabbed Gene... And before i knew it i fell asleep.

There you go ppl! A new chapter. I know it took long, but some ppl have school you know! I hope you enjoyed it and don't be a silent reader. Let me know what you think. Bye! Daimond, out!