Chapter 6

Luna's P.O.V.

It has been a week since the party and i've been seeing him much. Huh? Yay! Gene calls!

( bold: Gene underline: Luna )

Hey Lu!
Hey Gene! How are you?
I'm good. How about you beautyfull?
Gene stop it and i'm fine.
I want to ask you something.
What is it?
Well... Do y-you wanna g-go on a d-date?
I-i would love to
Really?!
Yeah, really.
You're amazing! I'll come and get you at 3 if thats okay?
Kk see you at 3!
Cya!

Omg... Omg... OMG! Did that nust really happen? I look at the clock. Its 2, so i have a hour to get ready. I run upstairs to my room and look in my closet. I put on a cute red dress and some black boots.

Then i walk to my bathroom, curl my hair and do my makeup

Then i walk to my bathroom, curl my hair and do my makeup. I look at my phone. IT'S ALMOST 3! I quickly finish and walk downstairs when i hear a knock on my door. I open my door and Gene hugs my while saying "You look beautyfull" he let's go of me and i start blushing. "T-thanks Gene" i say. "So, are you ready" he asks with the smile i always loved. I nod and we walk outside. I lock the door and then run to the car. Gene opens my door. "Awww Gene thank you!" i step in and Gene walks to the drivers side.
This is gonna be great...

Guys thanks for reading this new chapter! I'm sorry it is short, but i kinda need your help! I don't know where they should go on their date! So if you guys could help me by sugesting something i would really apriciate it! Cya! Daimond, out!