Chapter 7

Luna's P.O.V.

It is quiet in the car, untill Gene breaks it. "You look beautifull, Luna" he says. "Thanks Gene, but can you tell me where we are going?" i ask.
He puts his right hand on my lap and smiles.
"If i tell you, it isn't a suprise" he says. I nod and we drive the rest quietly.

~time skip brought to you by lazy author~chan~

Gene told me to close my eyes, so i did. We walk somewhere and i can't see it... Yay... "Can i look yet?" i ask. "Almost" he says.
We suddenly stop walking. "Okay you can uncover your eyes" he says excited.
I uncover my eyes and see a beautifull lake.

There was also a picknick blanket. Gene hugged me from behind. "Do you like it?" he whispers in my ear. "Like it? I don't like it... I love it! Gene your amazing!" i tell him.
He smiles and i answer his smile by smiling back. "Let's sit down" and so we do.
Gene grabs something from his pocket. "Luna this is for you" he says while opening the small box. There lays a beautifull bracelet in it.

 There lays a beautifull bracelet in it

"Gene you are amazing" i say. Gene takes the bracelet and puts it on my wrist. I look at it and Gene kisses my forehead. I blush. "You look cute when you blush" he smiles. I blush even harder. Gene looks around for a moment and then stands up. He walks to the water and dives in it. "Just like old times" i laugh. And i immediately think about a song from back then and start to sing.

(Author~chan is to lazy to put the lyrics here)

I finish singing and see that Gene is watching me. "Your voice is still amazing" he says. I smile. "It isn't that great" i look away. "You are joking right, because you sound like an angel" he says. I blush again. "Let's get back. Are you in ghe mood for a movie at my place?" he asks. I nod. "Of course!" i say. We get back to the car. Gene opens my door to let me in, when i get the feeling someone is watching me. I turn around to look if someone is there, but i see no one. "Is everything okay?" Gene asks concerned. I look at him. "Yeah, everything is fine" i say. I get in still feeling like I'm being watched. Gene gets in as well.

~time skip brought to you by lazy and just awoken author~chan~

We get at Gene's place and get out of the car. I then get again that feeling I'm being watched. I follow Gene inside and sit on the couch. Gene gets some popcorn and than chooses a movie. He sits next to me. He puts his arm around me and i lay my head on his shoulder. I still have the feeling someone is watching me, but i ignore it. When the movie is almost over sleep comes over me and i fall asleep 😴.

Yay! i finally did it! Here is the chapter of the date. I didn't know what they had to do on the date and then a friend helped me. So here it is. I hope you like it.
Cya! Daimond, out!