I pull her leg towards me and start by kissing her ankle. She moans with each kiss I make down her leg to her inner thigh, skipping the place I know she wants my mouth to the other leg with open mouthed kisses. I pull the rest of my clothes down so she can see all of me wanting her.

She smelt so good and ready to eat. I was ready to devour her but I needed her near breaking point. I know she loves it when I do this, she told me so. Being able to let go of everything and let someone else take control. I love when she does what she wants with my body as well, taking all that she needs to quench that thirst, that frustration, that insecurity she has inside of her.

I worship this girl, love her with everything I have yet there is something that is holding her back from being complete with me but for now I need a taste.

I kiss up her stomach and grip my hands on her ass. I kiss all the way up, avoiding those pert little nipples of hers that are aching for my tongue. I kiss up her neck and pull at her earlobe. She moan out as I grind my erection against her core and kiss on her neck.

"Parker" She moans out. I groan feeling her wet she is getting from my kisses and my touch. I can feel electricity between us every where my skin touches, everywhere my kisses lay.

I flick my tongue on her nipple and she shudders underneath me. I flick my tongue again and she pulls my head in to take it completely into my mouth. Her head falls back as I suck on each one, pulling it back with my teeth then release only to suck the sting away.

I kiss down her body, pushing her legs apart even more and quick to her surprise I take her into my mouth. Using my tongue to open her up, I dip inside her and begin to fuck her with it. Massaging her ass in my hands, I know she loves how I play with the cheeks of her ass in my hands as I eat her out.

Licking up and down her clit, she moans louder each time my tongue hits it where she likes the most. I look up to see her watching me, she moans at the sight.

"Parker I can't please" She moans. I know what she wants, she wants to cum around me, she wants to feel me inside her so she can cum.

I'll make it happen for my girl. I kiss and smear her juices that were on my face onto her inner thighs before moving to the perfect position.

"Tell me love, what are you scared of?" She thought I had forgotten with the widening of her eyes. I'm not using any powers on her, I'm using my love for her to persuade what it is she fears. "Tell me baby" I whisper as I move my cock up and down her clit to moisten it up. We both moan in unison with the friction, I love how I feel against her

"Baby no" She moans trying to get me already inside her

"No" I tease as I put the head of my cock in and pull out. She growls at me making me smirk. I do it again and she growls at me even louder. She sounds so sexy with that frustrated growl.

I hold my own want back to get what I need out of her and without thinking I thrust in hard making her scream in pure ecstasy.

"Tell me" I moan pumping in and out of her, just the way we both like. Me moving hard and slow with her moaning at each thrust, gripping onto my arms so she knows this is real

"Fuck me" She scream. I keep going, thrusting in and out until I nearly all the way out and go back in hitting in it just the right spot to make her scream for me "Right there baby"

I need her to tell me what it is so I can help her, so she can help me. I'm trying to hold back my own pleasure to get to the truth but I need this girl, I need this pleasure we are both experiencing together.

I flip her over so she is on all fours, so I can take her from behind. I swear I hear her mutter 'oh no' as I begin to fuck her from behind. This is our favourite position, not just because of the angle but the pleasure it brings the both of us. I pull her up so that her back is nearly touching my chest. One hand grabs her throat gently making her turn her head to the side so I can see her face when she comes, the other rubbing her clit.

She rolls her eyes back as I fuck her right when I want her "Tell me my love" I breathe into her ear "Tell me you love me"

"Oh god Parker I love you so much" She moans, when I start to see a tear fall from her eyes. I kiss her cheeks where her tears meet and I kiss her mouth passionately. I love this woman, the woman that in pure pleasure before me and the woman I see in her eyes. The fierce woman I come to know.

I can feel her reaching her climax, feel her vaginal muscles contract around me, making me want to come as well

"Tell me" I moan loud

"I'm going to come baby" She moans "I'm, I'm a" She moans

"Yes baby girl, tell me so you can come, do you want to come?" I moan out, I roll us over so that she is on top. She rolls her hips, but I stop her and thrust upwards fucking her. "You want to come?"

"Yes please baby" She whimpers

I roll over once more so I can see her beneath my body and I can see her face when she comes "Then tell me so that I can make us come at the same time" She groans knowing I'm bringing her close then I change the position

"Tell me" I growl out as I thrust. I fuck her hard and fast just the way she screamed out, she's close so close both to climaxing and telling me when I can feel us both reaching the point we both want to reach.

"I'm an alpha!" She screams then screams yes as she comes around me.

I come moaning her name loud and collapse beside her. I lay with my head on the pillow, taking in her words. My sexy mate is the other female alpha among our packs.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Hope this is extremely sexy for you. hehehe

Thank you for reading