My Wolf

Just a little snippet of my spinoff story (Troy and Kylie)

Yeah I'm teasing you but it's a little bit of what is to come.

Hope you enjoy and look out for their story.

I couldn't come up with a better title for their story

...
...

I've known since she was 13 that she was my mate.

Knowing that she was my adopted sister made me feel much worse. I grew up looking after her, protecting her and guiding her.

So when I turned 18 it hit me like a mountain of rocks on my heart. I couldn't breathe around her, at the same time I needed her so that I could breathe.

She was always a beautiful girl, one I love with all my heart but I had to leave in order for her to miss me. Miss me not like a brother but that of her soul mate and I needed her to come to terms with that.

As soon as I turned 18 my parents let me go. I was my own guardian. I will always be their son but if I wanted their daughter as my mate, I needed to be my own man. A strong man for her.

They taught me all I knew, how to fight, how to be wild in my wolf form but affectionate to those that I love.

Leaving Kylie was the worse mistake I could have made because little did I know, she would come to resent that I left her knowing I was her mate.

●●●●●●●●●●

"So he's coming home?" I ask Aiden

"Yeah flies in tomorrow I think, mum and dad are picking him up" I sigh looking out the window "What's the matter?"

I shake my head "Do you reckon if I met my mate he would approve? I mean I turned 18 a few months ago and he wasn't able to make my birthday"

"Of course he will sis, your mate is made for you so everyone will have to" I smile nodding my head

I'm excited to see Troy, everytime he visits I am excited. Mum and Dad explained to us they are no longer his guardians but Troy still considers them his parents.

Mum said it's normal to not meet your mate straight away but I worry I may not meet him at all.

...

...

"We are having dinner tonight with everyone to welcome Troy back, he plans to stay for good so please be here on time" I sigh into the phone

"I don't finish work until 6.30 so I'll get there when I get there" I tell my mum

"Ok well that's better than nothing" I'm about to hang up when she begins to speak again "Are you excited to see Troy baby? I know you were upset he didn't come to your birthday"

"Yeah I'm excited mum"

"You don't sound it" She says making me sigh

"I've got heaps of work to do before I attempt to leave here... I'm swamped right now" She sighs as well. I say to her I'll see her later on before hanging up the phone.

Why am I sounding down? Maybe because the one person who looked out for me wasn't there when I needed him most

Don't get me wrong I talk to him on the phone but the last few months I haven't had the time to speak with him when he calls.

Work keeps me busy and it shouldn't really but when your dad wants you to learn the ropes of his business while pursuing a degree in business is very time consuming.

I'm 18 at home with my parents, studying and working at the same time. I should be out having fun with my friends but responsibility calls. I want to travel, I long to see the world. I've been to other countries but that was with my family.

I want to see the world with my mate or my friends but my family guilt me into staying.

I mean Aiden is about to head off in search of his mate yet they don't tell him to stay because of Jasmine having his son.

I feel bad for keeping this secret from him but it's not my secret to tell.

I keep in touch with her. It's nice knowing Kaleb knows who I am. I send them stuff from home because I know she misses everyone.

Jasmine has guts I wish I had. She's brave, I wish I was. She's ambitious and I want that.

"Troy is home yeah?" I nod my head at her through Facetime "Girlie what's wrong?"

"I just feel this emptiness inside for not having my mate at the same time I feel anxious I'm not sure what's going on" She smiles at me as I take a sip of my juice

"I know how that feels, you grieve at the same time as hope you'll meet him soon" I nod my head "Chin up girlie things will get better, I gotta go back to my shoot. Love you see you soon"

I say love you too and end the call. I'm excited to see Troy but disappointed he hasn't picked up any of my calls. What's a girl to do when her friends have gone away and I'm stuck her studying and working.

But like Jasmine said it gets better.... When?