twenty-two

Unknown POV

It's been to long since I've felt their blood on my hands. I'm starting to miss the taste of metal, the taste of me cutting their flesh. I kept still knowing if I moved to much she would hear me. Either her or sister.

Does Jiwoo know I come in her room every night?

Jiwoo POV

I just got through taking a shower and blow drying my hair. I jumped in my bed looking at the clock on my nightstand. It was already 1:45 in the morning and I needed to get some sleep. I told my sister I would be fine in my room as she slept in her old bed. Jimin is sleeping on the couch and I have a bell next to my nightstand to ring if anything happens. My sister...well is crazy.

"Maybe Jungkook will get free." I mumbled turning over in my bed. I reached over grabbing my stuff bear and held him close to me. Maybe Jungkook is the killer? Maybe I'm wrong? I don't want to give up faith on Jungkook and I won't, but things do add up to much. Well maybe a little much. Something has to be wrong, because if I was a killer, I wouldn't keep everything in my own house. I looked up at my window and saw the beautiful moon shinning bright tonight. I need to get some sleep.

~~~

The next morning came and I was brought awake by the smell of breakfast. I walked to the bathroom using the potty and washing my face off before walking downstairs. My eyes looked around the kitchen to see no one. But on the stove was bacon frying. I was about to shout out for someone when I felt some touch my arm. I jumped up looking behind my to see Jimin smiling brightly.

"Morning!" He shouted smiling. I gave him a half smile as I watched him run over to the almost burning bacon.

"You're making breakfast?" I asked pulling out a chair at the table.

Jimin flipped the bacon over before grabbing a plate of panecakes, He sat the pancakes down in front of me with a bottle of syrup.

"Your sister had to leave around five this morning since her child wouldn't stop crying. She told me to tell you that she was sorry and she would try and be back next week. She left you some money over their on the counter." Jimin spoke running back to the bacon. This time he flipped off the stove before running a plate of bacon over to me. He walked to my fridge grabbing the juice and sat it down in front of me. I watched his every move as he reminded me so much of Doyeon. The way they run back and forth like a panic chicken . I smiled just knowing that Doyeon did leave me something behind. Her brother to watch over.

I waited until he walked back beside me and grabbed his hand. "Thank you Jimin." I spoke looking up at him.

"It's just breakfast." He laughed.

"No, for being here. For being my friend." I smiled squeezing his hand. He flashed me a smile squeezing my hand back.

"You were Doyeon's whole world, so now you are mine." He spoke. He let go my hand taking a seat across from me at the dinning room table. He reached over grabbing two pancakes and three pieces of bacon. I still kept my eye on him. I then watched him pour syrup all over his bacon and pancakes. I smiled knowing Doyeon did the same. Me, well I've never liked syrup so I've never used it. Doeyon was always a syrup lover.

"Have you heard anything about school?" I asked grabbing my fork. I took a bite waiting for Jimin to swallow and answer.

"You just got back from the hospital, jail, and you are wondering about school." Jimin commented laughing a little.

"Jail and school are so much alike. But I'm just asking to get my mind off...off the killer." I mumbled.

"Well there is no school for awhile. This killer has hit around five schools so every school is shut down for the week. Where was this when I was in?" Jimin laughed a little.