Sitting silently and awkwardly inside a silent room all by herself, Hyebin fiddled nervously with the pen in her hands as she continued to wait.

She has been staring at the empty leather chair that was across from her for at least an hour and a half now.

They told her that the Director, who was going to interview her, had a very important meeting to go to and he will be right with her as soon as the meeting is over.

But the longer she waits, the longer her nerve system is about to explode.

Because of nervousness, she fiddled with the pen too rough that the pen slipped out of her fingers and slide under the desk that was in front of her.

She froze like a statue with her eyes glancing from side to side as if there are people in the empty room with her.

After hesitating for a few seconds, she stood up, placing the blinder that was on her lap, on the chair that she was sitting on, and then get down on her knees.

Bent flat against the cold, hard floor, she looked under the small gap of the desk to spot the pen on the other side.

The gap was too small for her hand to go through so she walked around the desk.

She slides the leather chair a little to the side and reached for the pen.

The pen was farther away than she had expected. She let out a sigh before crawling under the desk to grab the pen.

When she was about to crawl back out, she heard the door to the room open and footsteps stepped in.

She stays where she was as she heard the door slam shut.

It was quiet for a moment and then she heard...

???: "Find him. And get rid of him."

Her heart pounded in terror.

'Get... rid... of... him?' She thought in her mind anxiously.

And then everything went quiet again.

Although the desk had her cover up nicely, she still could feel the blazing eyes staring right at her from behind.

She did not make a single sound, nor remember if she was even breathing.

Her heart pounded against her chest which drummed in her ears and she is sure the man behind her, heard of it too.

The moment she thought she'll eventually faint, she heard the door open again.

DAEJOON: "Oh, Yoongi."

Daejoon, the Director, walked in.

DAEJOON: "Sorry, I was in a meeting. You need something?"

YOONGI: "I see you got company."

Her heart skipped a beat at his words.

'He knew.'

DAEJOON: "Ah, yes. I was supposed to interview this young lady but maybe she went to the restroom? I have to apologize for making her wait so long."

YOONGI: "I'll come back another time then."

DAEJOON: "Sounds good. I'll call you over after the interview is done."

Yoongi nodded and stepped out of the office.

Daejoon was about to make his way to his desk when he suddenly turned and stepped back out.

DAEJOON: "Yoongi!"

As she heard the door shut tight behind her, her heart and soul flew out of her body.