Chapter 12 - Mr. Kim, Miss Jung and Mr. Jang

Start from the beginning

Jonghyun then led her to the staff room where all the teachers where. Firstly, Jonghyun brought Jessica to the principal's office. After knocking on the door, Jonghyun entered the office with Jessica behind him. “Good morning, Mr. Kim.” Jonghyun made a friendly bow. “Oh, Good morning, Jonghyun.” The two man then exchanged their greetings. “Jessica this is the principal, Mr. Kim. But you can just call him Heechul. He’s only a few years older than us.” Jonghyun introduced the two. Jessica nodded with a shy smile, she then bowed respectfully at Heechul. “Nice to meet you, Heechul shi.”

Heechul then bowed to the princess. “We’re very delighted that you had volunteered to help us out today.” Heechul smiled at her. Even though he was in his late 20’s, his killer smile was still there. Jessica returned back the smile. “Jonghyun, You should bring her out and introduce her to the other staffs.” Heechul advised him kindly. Jonghyun nodded then left the office with Jessica following. “He’s good looking.” Jessica said truthfully. Jonghyun laughed as he smacked her head lightly. “You’re not suppose to like our boss. Besides, He’s engaged to a lady called Ayumi already.” He teased the younger girl. Jessica stuck her tongue at him playfully.

“Everyone, this is Jessica Jung. She’s going to be the sub for class 4B in art today.” Jonghyun announced to the other teachers and staffs. Everyone bowed at Jessica with smiles on. They were all happy and amazed meet a royalty. Jessica also bowed. “Anyonghaseyo. Please look after me.” She smiled at them.

“Jessica, This is Mr. Jang, The teacher of class 4B.” Jonghyun led Jessica over to a tall man. “It’s a pleasure in having you here, Princess Jessica. I’m Jang Wooyoung.” Wooyoung extended his hand out for a handshake. Jessica shook it politely. “ Usually, Mrs. Kim comes in to teach my class art, but she had an urgent appointment with the doctor, therefore we needed a volunteer to come in.” Wooyoung explained while Jessica nodded. “Jonghyun oppa, Do you have your own classroom?” Jessica asked out of curiosity. Jonghyun shook his head. “Nope, I’m just a P.E teacher. I have a timetable for me where I teach different classes P.E each day. The certain class will come to the hall room at a certain time to do P.E. Then their teachers can have a small break.” He explained. “So when you come in and teach them art, I can go on a small break.” Wooyoung added with a smile. Jessica nodded while listening carefully to them. “Well, I’m going to go out and bring my class to our class room now. Do you want to come with me?” Wooyoung asked kindly. Jessica looked over at Jonghyun worriedly. She was scared to be away from Jognhyun. Jonghyun nodded at her, and he smiled at her. “I’ll be in the staff room till 11. That’s when one of the 5th graders do P.E.” He informed her. Jessica slightly nodded then followed Wooyoung out of the staff room. Wooyoung led Jessica out to where the classes where lining up at. Wooyoung walked to line 4B. “Minyoung, Turn around. Don’t talk when you’re lining up.” Wooyoung was fixing the line as Jessica watched how he did it in a nice way. The kids all listened to him well, they placed their index fingers on their lips while the other hand was by their side.

“Kaja, Let’s go in now.” Wooyoung clapped his hands then led the line into the building. Jessica followed at the back of the line. Once they entered class 4B’s classroom, Jessica closed the door behind her as she was the last one. While Wooyoung was settling the classroom down, Jessica stood by the blackboard and was looking at the classroom. She had never been in a classroom as she was home schooled. She had only been in her huge study room. She was amazed by the small classroom. Although it fitted 25 kids and a teacher, the room was still nothing compared to her study room. She glanced over at the walls and saw paintings, worksheets and such; stuck onto it. She smiled to herself as she saw the walls. It gave off a warm feeling. Jessica watched as the kids scattered around in the class room and going to their seat so they can sit down.

Wooyoung then clapped his hands once again to get the classroom’s attention. “Hands up who notice something different in this class?” Wooyoung asked while raising his hand up, demonstrating to the young kids. A few of them raised up their hands quickly. Bursting to answer.

“Mmm.. Hyojin.” Wooyoung pointed to a young girl that was sitting in front of the class. Hyojin then pointed at Jessica. “We have a new teacher!” She giggled. Wooyoung nodded his head while smiling. Jessica also had a smile on. “She will be teaching you art today instead of Mrs. Kim. So at 1 o’clock till 2, She will be here supervising you and doing art with you.” Wooyoung informed the class. Wooyoung then gestured towards Jessica. “Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?” Wooyoung smiled at her. He knew she was nervous therefore he tried to make things more comfortable for her. “Anyonghaseyo, My name is Jessica Jung. You can just call me Miss Jung or even just Jessica. I’m very happy to be here.” She spoke while looking at the class. The kids smiled widely as they were excited to have a new art teacher. “Mr. Jang, Is she a princess? My umma said she is one.” A young boy asked with his hands up. Wooyoung looked over at Jessica, unsure if she wanted the kids to know that she is a princess. She slightly shook her head. “Haechun, Of course not, How can our school hire a princess?” Wooyoung chuckled at the kid. The kids then ‘Oh-ed’.  “Really? Cause I think I saw Miss Jung on the TV before!” Another kid spoke. Wooyoung shook his head while letting out a small laugh. “Sunghee, Princess’s don’t teach middle school classes.” Wooyoung once again turned down the kid. “Now, We better get working so that you will have lots of time for art later. Miss Jung will come back at 1.” Wooyoung spoke to the class. He then nodded at Jessica, indicating that she could go back to the staff room.

Jessica then left the classroom. She looked at her watch and it was only half 9. Walking back into the staff room, She saw Jognhyun sitting behind his desk. In the staff room, there was a few desk for the teachers that doesn’t have a classroom. For example, the P.E and Art teachers who may not have a classroom, they will each have a desk in the staff room; The desk would be connected to each other.

“Oppa, What are you doing now?” Jessica walked up to Jognhyun. Jessica and Jonghyun, including a few janitors was the only ones in the staff room at that time. “Just jotting down on what I’m doing in P.E with the kids later.” He smiled while looking up at her as he was sitting down. “Take a chair and sit down.” He told her. Jessica then took a chair and pushed it over to Jonghyuns table, She then sat beside him as she watched him working. “So, Miss Jung, How was class 4B?” He asked after he put away his notepad. Jessica chuckled softly before answering back. “Well Mr. Kim, They were very welcoming. Mr. Jang is really polite too.” “Wooyoung seems really cute.” She added. Jonghyun arched a brow. “You should really stop with the whole liking your own colleagues thing.” He joked. Jessica pouted while she crossed her arms. “This middle school has a lot of good looking teachers.” She said, playing along. “Haha. I know. I think I’m the best one though.” Jonghyun pointed at himself proudly. Jessica smacked his arm gently. “You’re a teacher, you should behave when you’re in school, some kids might hear you.” She teased. Jonghyun chuckled before saying. “Yeah, Says the person who’s likes all of her colleagues.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes jokingly.

\./

After finishing her role as the art teacher, Jessica was allowed to go home already. It was half two when she stepped out of the middle school. Jessica saw from afar, the very one tree where Key had brought her to when they were running away from the mafia’s that night. The memory of being in Key’s arms was flashing in her mind. Although it may sound exaggerated, but Key had risked his life in saving her. Jessica had a smile on once she thought about Key.

Jessica arrived back at Key's condo, Just how she predicted he wasn’t home as he was working. Jessica plopped down on the couch while gently tossing her bag to the side. She looked up at the ceiling tiredly. She didn’t sleep well last night, not to mention her dark circles that was visible. Jessica heaved out a heavy sigh then pouted. During the whole night, she was in deep thoughts thinking about Key.

‘I think I did something wrong.’ She thought while biting her lower lip nervously. She took out her phone and dialled Yunho’s number after setting her caller ID into private. After several rings, Yunho finally answered. Jessica heard his surprised voice. “Oh, Jessica? Gwenchana?” Yunho was worried about her. After the incident, he was more concerned about her living outside the mansion. “Oppa, Remember when you said I should stay out of trouble?” Jessica asked slowly. “Yeah, Why? Did something happened?” Yunho asked worriedly. Jessica let out a small sigh. “I think I did something terribly wrong.” On the other line, Yunho’s eyes had widen. He was curious on what such thing Jessica had done.

“I..

fell in love with a..

commoner.” Yunho gasped a little after hearing what his little sister had said.