Soy El Mismo {Prince Royce Fan Fiction}

Chapter 1-

I felt myself relax as Alexiel finally stopped crying and drifted off to sleep. It had been seven months since he had been born...that meant seven months of sleepless nights. I checked the time. It was only 11:40...not like I hadn't stayed up half the night trying to get this kid asleep.

Damn, well, Geoffrey sure had it easy right now. He had been gone for a couple of months now, in Miami filming auditions for La Voz Kids. I had been waiting for this day because he was supposed to be coming home tonight.

My phone started ringing. I took a glance at the caller ID. Geoffrey❤. Speak of the Devil.

"Hello?", I answered. 

"Ava?", Geoffrey's familiar voice sounded on the other end. "You sound tired."

"Maybe 'cause I am?", I offered sarcastically.

I heard him sigh. "Why don't you sleep?"

"Because my son seems to be totally against that idea."

Another sigh. "Our son, Ava. But I kinda need to tell you something."

"Well, go ahead. Dimelo."

"I...won't be able to make it tonight."

"You won't?"

"No...I'm really sorry, Ava."

It was my turn to sigh. "No...it's fine. You're a busy man, I understand."

"No hard feelings?"

"No hard feelings."

"Well, since that's out the way. I'll see you whenever then. Te Amo, Ava. Stay Safe."

"Same to you. Don't go overworking yourself. Te Amo."

He laughed that amazing laugh of his. "I won't. Don't go worrying all too much about me. Get some sleep, babe."

"I'll try."

"Alright. Love you.", he said. "Bye."

"Love you too. Goodnight "

After hanging up, I checked the time again. 11:44. I shrugged. I may as well try and get some sleep while I could.

I managed to drift off but woke up a bit later. Something didn't feel right. And it wasnt the fact that I was sleeping on this uncomfortable couch.

I quickly sat upright and heard a laugh.

I knew that laugh.

The light switched on and there was my fiancée. His dimples showed as he laughed at my surprise.

"No way. How you gonna go and lie like that?" I wanted to yell at him, but I couldn't. I was too happy to see him.

He laughed. "Did I." He pointed to the clock. It read 12:05. "Technically, its a new day."

"You tricked me.", I said, getting up to give him a hug.

He hugged me tightly back. "But you missed my tricks."

"Maybe a little bit.", I said with a slight smile.

"Not as much as I missed you, though.", he said, kissing me on the forehead. "And Alexiel. How's he doing?"

"Great aside from the fact that his life mission is to prevent me from sleeping."

He raised an eyebrow. "You'd probably get better sleep if you didn't sleep on the couch."

"You have a point.", I said, leaving to go in the bedroom.

"Wait, wait. You're just gonna leave me?", he said with a fake pout.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. "Of course not."

He winked. "Geoffrey Royce Rojas gets the girl.", he said in a joking tone.

"He won't have her for long if he doesn't stop being so cocky.", I joked right back.

He laughed again. "God, I love you, Ava. And you're the perfect muse for a songwriter like me. " He gave a proud smile. "I've been writing you some songs."

"Can I see them?", I asked curiously.

Geoffrey winked. "They're a surprise."

"Pleeeease?"

"That pouty face doesn't work on you. So, its not gonna work on me.", he said crossing his arms. The corner of his mouth turned up a little.

"You're smiling.", I said teasingly.

"That's because I can't not smile around you." He pulled me into another hug.

Wow, three months without this man has been too long.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

so, sneak peek of the story. it won't be started for a while. I have a lot of stories to complete first but I thought I'd give y'all a taste of the third installment in Avery's trilogy. please vote&comment ❤

love yall