"Like arm punches not a fight." He assures. I slowly nod feeling relieved Zayn didn't go and punch Louis.

"Right." I laugh lightly. Louis nods and clears his throat.

"I'll get us drinks." Louis touches my back as he passes through to the front. Liam and I sit down at the table in the back, I set my books onto the dark wooden table.

"So guess what." Liam smiles at me, his dimples poking through.

"What?" I smile at his energy that beams off of him. His warm smile contagious enough as it was.

"Danielle and I are officially dating." I let a squeal of excitement escape my mouth as I reach across and hug Liam. I smile brightly at his fortune to find such a great girl that he can be happy with.

"That's amazing! When?" I ask pushing his arm.

"I asked her Saturday night." Saturday night... when Zayn and I fought, when Matt called. I shake my head - this wasn't about me.

"That's amazing! Congratulations." I feel so happy for Liam. Seeing him this happy about a girl. Him and Danielle did seem perfect for one another. They just seemed so happy and together when they were - well, together.

"Congratulations?" Louis asks as he sits down at the table with us. Glancing between us in utter confusion. "Did I win something?" He jokes lightly.

"No." I laugh at Louis. "For him and Danielle." I explain - motioning my hand towards Liam who smiles proudly.

"Right. Yeah that's right buddy. You finally asked her out." Louis pats Liam's shoulder as he looks proud.

"So how did you ask her?" I question, eager to hear more details. Liam and Danielle just seemed so great together - they made each other so happy.

"Uh well... I mean I did what anyone had does, 'will you be my girlfriend'." I roll my eyes at Liam's smart response and give him a light shove with a laugh.

"No I mean like what did you do." I shake my head at his answer he had given. Liam chuckles and rubs his face before nodding.

"I uh... I went to a football game and during half time when she was cheering I got down to the field - I know a guy." Liam smirks at his ability to have connections. "Anyways I had a bouquet of roses and um... I asked her to be my girlfriend at half time in front of the students - in front everyone. They put it on the big screen during half time too." Liam smiles proudly.

I smile at the story - it was so touching. Having a public display like that. I was never one for large attention like that but I loved to hear about things like that. I touch my chest where my heart is and smile at Liam.

"That's so incredible Liam!" I exclaim. Louis scoffs and I glance at him. "What Louis?"

"Yeah Tomlinson." Liam challenges with a smile. From the looks of it Liam knew why Louis did that. I give Liam a questioning look and he laughs shaking his head. "Louis thinks no one will ever beat the way he asked Eleanor out." Liam explains.

"How did you ask her out?" I turn to Louis who sits up with a bright smile.

"Glad you asked Jules." He wraps an arm around my shoulders as he pans his arm across the room. "Imagine!" He uses a dramatic voice that I instantly giggle at. "A warm autumn night - stars painted in the sky!"

I look to Liam who rolls his eyes in a playful manner, used to the dramatics of this story. Louis releases me and starts using his hands in dramatic gestures to aid his story.

"Three years ago - when I started college, I met Eleanor during Orientation. I fell in love at first sight, I mean who wouldn't." He winks at us. Three years ago, the sweet story suddenly became bittersweet for me. Louis would be graduating next year - this was his third year... I would be losing Louis in a year.