2. Yoongi - Rain

Two months ago, a pointless and devastating argument between my three-year-old boyfriend led to an unexpected and unnecessary breakup.

Days have turned into weeks, and it doesn't seem to help when he's the only person I think about.

It's quite difficult to move on from someone who has been with you through thick and thin and has always been there regardless of what happened. That is until now. Doubting that I love and miss my man is out of the question.

It is merely impossible to move on.

On a rainy night, he showed up at my doorsteps unexpectedly as I sipped on my hot chocolate, watching sad dramas that only broke my heart more.

Sobbing was the only thing I was good at during a time like this. Dramas, snacks, and gloomy weather set the mood for these kinds of things. It was pouring as hard as you could possibly think, and that's probably because that's just how I was feeling.

The tears that left my eyes were the open waters that poured from the sky, and the thunder was the roaring sound that my heart made. Its something unusual, but it is more so accurate.

He must have stood at the door for a while, hesitating before knocking. I could hear his loud sniffles from my window that echoed through my front door. "Baby--" His voice was low, but he spoke over the rain as loud as he could. "I can't do this anymore!" His voice was hoarse from yelling.

I paused my soap-opera and tossed the warm blanket over to get up. As I walked a bit closer to get a better view, I peeked through the curtain. In weather like this, it's not safe to stand out there. I can't leave him, begging for forgiveness, getting all wet, and risking his health just for me. Emotions threatened to roll down my cheeks as I watched him stand there, desperately needing love and attention.

"I'm sorry that I broke your heart and acted so cold—" he paused. "I was going through a hard time when I realized that you were only trying to help, and I'm sorry," he apologized.

My heart ached at the sight of seeing him so broken and down. It's hard enough to go through this breakup, and now I have to deal with the man who owns my heart being upset about it. Our emotions proved how much we still love and cared for each other and how sorry we both felt to have gone so far to end a relationship of three years that went so well at one point.

Seeing a strong man that never shows his genuine emotions break down like this pained me. The robust man act that he carried on his shoulders has crumbled down and softened to the point where mellowing down and pouring his heart out was the only thing he could do, which was incredibly painful and heartbreaking.

"Are you listening to me?" He turned his attention to the window. He must have noticed that I was watching him.

His hand reached for the glass that separated the two of us. "I love you," he said.

My hand reached for the doorknob to open the door. He stood in front of me, drenched from head to toe. His small body shivering from the cold, cruel weather. "Please, forgive me," He said with a quiver. "I want to be with you,"

"Yoongi," I grabbed a stronghold of his arm and pulled him into my warm home. "Are you crazy? Look at you! You're all wet and cold! God--" I shook my head and rushed him into my bathroom for a hot shower.

"I'm sorry,"

"You didn't have to do this, you know? You could get sick and hurt yourself. What were you thinking, honestly?"

"I just wanted to see you again--"

"Couldn't you have thought of a different way that wouldn't be so melodramatic?" I asked, rubbing my temples together. I understood that he wanted to see me, but doing something like this that could put his health and life at risk is just wrong, and I wish that he understood where I was coming from.