NINE ❤

Hello everyone!!! ^-^
I hope you enjoyed this fanfic so far :3
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was already past midnight as a nurse gently woke the two boys up. Jungkooks blushed as he realised that he fell asleep at Taehyungs shoulder. He did not even know this boy, but he had to admit that he was fucking cute. His heart skipped the beat as he saw the boy looking at his with a sleepy face. Taehyung blushed as well, he felt embarrassed and turned away, facing the nurse, who woke them up.

"Jung Hoseok did it, he is alive, without your help, he would be dead now." The nurse smiled widely. "He is sleeping right now, but feel free to visit him in room 507B. I am sure he'd be glad to see you two." She smiled once again and left.

They boys looked at each other and wrapped their arms around the other. Tears of happiness filled their still red, puffy eyes. It was a tight hug between the boys.

Taehyung then grabbed Jungkooks shoulders gently and shook him with excitement. "Let's go and see Hobi Hyung." The younger nodded in agreement.

At the same time, Hoseok woke up, realising, that he wasn't dead. How could that even be? The amount of pills should have killed him. Tears shot up his eyes, tears of anger. He then threw his hands of his pale face, trying to hold in his tears. "Too dumb to die", Hoseok hissed and turned around, still having his hands hiding his face.

He hates the hospital. The smell of disinfectant was unbearable for him. He felt nothing but anger. He couldn't believe that he survived. His wish was to just leave this cruel world and let the people live their life happily. Deep in his thoughts, he didn't even realize, that the door of his room, slowly opened.

He shrugged in panic as a cold hand reached his arm. He turned around to see who it could be. "H-Honey! My little baby, what did you do?" His mother collapsed on his bed, and began to cry hysterical. "Don't ever do that again, can you hear me? I couldn't live without you, you are everything I have." She was still crying about her beloved son, who tried to take his own life away.

After just sitting there and looking in each other's eyes, a phone was buzzing. It was his mothers boss, calling her to come back to work. She luckily found a job in a little flower shop. They payment was great, as expected, but at least she would earn as much money as needed to survive.

"I am sorry darling; my boss is calling me to get back at work." She strokes Hoseoks brown, silky soft hair before she left the room with a small smile on her thin lips, glazing at her son for a last time before she left.

Hoseok was about to cuddle back into his bedsheets as he was hearing the door opening again. He was tired and didn't want to talk to anyone. But as soon he saw that it was Taehyung together with Jungkook, his mood chanced quickly. It was a mix of happiness and embarrassment.

The boys rushed to their Hyung and hugged him tightly. Tears fell at the bedsheets, as Hoseok tried to wipe them away, but he failed miserably and even started to cry louder. He gasped for air a few times. He now was a crying mess. His body was shaking unstoppable and he felt his heart aching.

Why did they even care about him? He was just a selfish boy, trying to run away from all his problems and leaving his beloved ones behind. He did not even try to be strong and brave. But they didn't seem to care about this. They really loved him, no matter what happens.

After all the crying, silence filled the room. Hoseok was now sitting straight in his bed, looking at them with a slight blush on his cheeks. Finally, Jungkook broke the silence. "Would you like me to call Yoongi? S-so, he could come here as well. What do you think?" Jungkook asked and bit his lips nervously. He knew something had happened between them, since he saw Hoseok ignoring Yoongi all day long.

Hoseok stared at Jungkook in disbelieve. "I'm sure he doesn't want to see me, since I've been ignoring him at school", Hoseok answered with teary eyes, avoiding every thought of Yoongi.