Sasha X Aphmau

Aphmau's pov
I ran down the corridor skidding around the corner. "Come back here, you potato!" The Cerise haired female screamed behind me. The other students gave me weird looks as I ran through the crowded halls. Ivy, Alex and Lilly hot on my tail... if I had one. 'Where is a teacher when I need one?!' The thought bounced around my head as I slid into the girl's change room. Dropping my school bag at the door I glance around the room. Benches lined some walls and lockers lined the others. "Where do I hide?!" I squeak quietly to myself. I was too late. The Cerise and dark brown haired females walking into the room. Their black haired female friend blocked the door. Fear rises inside me with a small sense of Déjà vu. I knew exactly what there where going to do. They've done it before, last year. This time there was no Aaron to fall onto. I let out an unintentional squeal as they push me into an open locker. Everything got darker as they closed the door. Footsteps and giggles were heard as Ivy's group walked away. I huff in defeat as I sink to the floor of the gym locker. At least it didn't smell like sweat..

Third person pov
A light grey haired female walked into the locker room. Forgetting her phone in her locker. Her school bag hung from her left shoulder. She slightly hums to herself closing her eyes as she stretches from the long day at school. With a step forward the purple eyed, light grey haired, teenager stumbled over a forgotten bag on the ground. She sighs in annoyance of the bag's presence. Picking the item up, the teenager looks over it for a clue to whom it belonged too. The typical purple bag with cartoon kittens all over it screamed its owner way to quickly. Aphmau. The purple eyed girl scans the room for the raven haired female. Seeing nothing nor no one. With a skeptical look she tosses the bag on her free shoulder advancing to the storage container. The small female in the locker lifts her head from her knees as she hears footsteps walking her way. "Hello? Is someone there?" Aphmau calls out hoping that the door will finally be open. The female shadow knight slightly jumps. Her eyes wide and lips slightly apart. The voice took the teenager completely by surprise. Shaking her head quickly for a second or two, the shocked expression falls from her features. She sneaks towards her locker, unsure of why but stealth just sounded right, she slowly reaches for the lock on the door. "H-hello?" The voice said again, sounding completely defeated. The light grey haired female retracted her hand to her chest quickly. The voice caught her off guard again. Knowing exactly where the voice was definitely coming from now. Even though Gene would laugh at the trapped female, want something from her in return of letting you out, the female shadow knight wasn't like that.. or maybe she was. "Hi" the purple eyed teen answers the caramel eyed female. "Sasha?!" The girl quickly questioned. Sasha smiles slightly, her heart warming because Aphmau could reconsider her with one word. "I'll make you a deal" Sasha starts slyly, "I'll get you out of that locker if you give me something in return" she continued not waiting for the smaller female to say anything. "What do you want?" The raven haired teen asks with a mixture of sass and curiosity. Sasha thinks for a moment. Going over a mental list of things she could get from the other. Only one thing really stuck out. One thing she's wanted for so long. Something that could either go really wrong or absolutely brilliant. Was she going to take the chance?... yes, yes she was. She takes a deep breath, butterflies starting in her stomach. "A date"