Chapter 24

Zack's P.O.V

'Alpha the base is just up ahead' one of the pack warriors told me through the mind link, I felt my heaet racing faster as I increased speed and saw the base come into view. My wolf yelling at me to run faster and to get our mate back safely. I shifted back into my human form, returning to my normal clothed state. The base was only visible, but not in reach yet.

"Okeyy here is the plan, I would like the group 1 to split up and secure the area, attack the outside and make thw path clear for the group 2 and I to charge in. Group 2 will also split up and we will come in from all sides and make sure we have the building surrounded. Is everything clear?"A few murmers drifted through the air mixed with the soft growls of those who stayed in wolf form. "Good no please form your groups and then we can get our Luna and my sister back" the pack obediently followed my command and soon we were split up into groups and ready to go and attack, my blood was boiling and I could feel myself becoming bloodthirsty.

I quickly shifted back into my wolf and yelled 'Attack' through pur mind link. Group 1 stormed forward and started attack the unexpected rogues. Growls and snapping bones filled the air and soon it was time for us to attack next. I saw the rogues lessening and the path to the door stood wide and clear, looking back at the second group I nodded slowly for them and started making my way to the door. My pack members fighting till the death to keep the path clear. Once we reached the door, we stormed inside and growls penetrated the air around us. I stormed through the fighting groups, pouncing on a few of them on my way through them and snapping their necks in an instant. My paws hit the hard concrete as I sprinted through the fighting wolves, but I found my way blocked by a group of rogues. Their fur bloody and full of mud as their snapped their yellow teeth in my direction, there were abour 5 of them. I could easily use my powers and take them out with one go, but my body seeked revenge and I craved the feeling of their necks snapped between my strong jaws. I growled loudly at them and took a threatening step forward, the closest one sprinted forward and jumped me but before he could even try to do anything I was on him and snapped his neck in an instant. Blood dripping from my mouth as I proceeded to the next victim, blood was cover parts of my fur as I snapped the last neck unharmed by any of them. I pointed my nose in the air ready to sniff and find my mate, but a sickening scream filled the air and I started sprinting forwards giving my wolf full control and watching as we sprinted through hallways. Finally we stopped at a dark door, my blood boiling as I burst in not even giving the guards a chance to repond before I snapped their necks easily and then I saw her. Her blonde hair sticking up in different directions and a long gash running down het thigh, it looked fresh. She was barely breathing as she clutched her stomach and laid motionless on the cold hard ground, a growl escaped my lips as I looked up and saw Zaira sprawled out on a medical table. Her head was turned in my direction and she looked relieved to see me, pain swimming in the depths of her eyes as she weakly tried to move but my attention was caught to the guy behind her. A grey old man with a evil smirk plastered on his face, my blood ran cold as I took in his appearance and then I saw her laying on the ground. My sister former mermaid taking in the scene with curiosity, they have succeeded in taking her out and now they will pay.

I shifted back into my human form and stood up confidently, I felt stronger and more powerful than I've ever felt before and I knew I will be able to kill this useless man."who are you?" I demanded, authority seeping into my deep voice.

"Well well well, if it isn't the father to be and disgrace of a brother"the man spoke in a raspy voice, his lip curling up slightly."I, my dear boy, am non other than Richard. One of the most feared and soon to be powerful werewolves alive, along with my vampire friend over here Gabriel." Another man stepped forward, his fangs still retracting and a bloody knife in his hand.

"You son of a-"I started lunging forward, but a voice stopped me.

"Zack no!" I looked sideways and saw Zaira slowly getting up from the metal table, trying to reach me but failing miserably.