Prologue

I told Kiara that I was going to take a shower as she laid there in my bed listening to music. I remember thinking as I walked to the shower how we meet all those years back and how lucky we are to have each other. Once I finished taking a shower, I walked to my room and laid next to Kiara as she was on her phone. 

"Belle?" Kaira said

"Hmm," I responded. 

"Do you remember how we met all those years back in elementary?"

"I was thinking the same thing just a few minutes ago," I said back with a huge smile on my face.

"Seriously? that's so weird." She said while putting her phone down. We sat up in my bed. We started talking about everything from the day we met to this day. 

"Do you remember how I introduce myself on my first day of school?" Kiara asked me.

"Yeah, I remember, you came up to me and told me your name, You then asked me what was mine, and I said "Belle," we both said simultaneously, as we smiled.

"You then asked me if you could borrow one of my crayon, which was so funny since you ended up using the pink crayon for the grass" I started laughing hard. I mean who wouldn't laugh at the thought of Kiara coloring the grass pink.

"That wasn't funny," She said narrowing her eyes at me."I didn't have a green crayon, and you didn't have one either and you made me used a pink one instead" She stated, trying not to laugh.

Ever since then we grew up so close, and I remember particularly one day at the park with our parents we had said that we are going to be best friends forever.

"Kiara, do you also remember that we said that nothing, will end our friendship, and we even pinky promised to it."

"Oh my god yes, I remember!" Kiara responded

We heard the door from my room open. As I looked to see who it was, it was my annoying little sister. My not so little but I still considered her little even if she wasn't. I mean she is in high school who am I kidding she is starting her new year as a Sophomore this year. She opens the door and walks into my room.

"Uh, what are you idiot's doing? "Raven said, with so much energy in her she tends to get annoying when she is so energetic. I remember how Raven and Kiara met when they were younger, it was one day in the afternoon, Kiara came over to my house that day and we had a sleepover, we watched movies, and did typical kids that age would do. It was then when my sister found out about the sleepover and saw Kiara there and asked who is she, so I introduced them,

I told Kiara that Raven was my sister, and I told Raven that Kiara and I met in school and told her how we became best friends. When Raven, was younger she always wanted to be included in everything and anything it was that we would do. She hated to be left out. You know like that typical little sister big sister situation where they always want to be with the big kids.

 She thought she was big enough to hang around with us. I mean I didn't mind, but sometimes she would always want us to do what she wanted not what we wanted, which it was okay sometimes, but I would want to spend time with my best friend without her bugging us all the time.

"What do you think you are doing in my room? and why do you have so much energy it's so obnoxious what did you eat now?"

"Damm girl... and to answer your question why do you always assume that I ate or drank something?"

"First of you didn't answer my question, second if you haven't noticed your acting so energetic which means you only get like that when you either eat or drink something."

"Well if you must know I was eating lots of candy," she said smiling hard "Do you want some?" she offers

"No I don't want any, you are about to get annoying can you leave now."

"Fine, I will go party popper more candies for me!" As she opens the door I suddenly, hear Kiara shouted

"No, wait!"  

"Oh God, what do you want now?" she said. As Raven knew what Kiara wanted from her by the way she narrowed her eyes at her. 

"Wait.no. don't tell me, you want some, of my candies!" Raven shouted winking at her she went towards Kiara and sat on my bed. She started to unwrap, one candy in her face she puts it in her mouth teasing Kiara with it. 

"Raven!" Kiara yelled.

"Okay, fine here. So what were you guys talking about?" Raven asked. 

"Nothing, we were just talking about our elementary days and how we met," Kiara said while eating the candies Raven had given her. I don't know what is worse Raven eating candy or Kiara eating them. Or maybe both of them eating it at the same time together. 

But now that I think about it, they both act the same when they are in their dream world of candy as I like to call it. Not that I don't like candies, I enjoy them as well but is just the fact how annoying they sometimes can get, especially, when I'm not in the mood to be dealing with it. It's exhausting.

"Which you probably don't remember," I told Raven.

"How dare you say that I don't remember when I do," she said staring at me if eyes could kill. "Are you calling me old, because I do remember some stuff if not more than you two old ladies, "

"Hey!" Kiara shouted smiling, "We are not old we are sort of the same age."

"Yeah okay whatever I'm leaving now, you guys are dull" we both started laughing

"Wasn't you suppose to leave like a few minutes ago."

"Damn! kick me out if you want, but hey now that I remember where is Hannah?" Hannah is our friend we met back in middle school. We had history class together Kiara, Hannah, and I. The friendship with Hannah developed when we were chosen to work together on a school project. Ever since then we just automatically became friends and we were inseparable after that. Hannah's boyfriend would call us The 3 Musketeers.

Oh yeah did I mention she has a boyfriend they met in their first year of high school and ever since then they are still dating, talk about relationship goals. Raven and Hannah met kind of the same way as Kiara, but the difference was that we were going to the mall.

"She went on a movie date with her boyfriend" I replied

"Oh, right I should've known," She said as she walked out the door.

"Alright Belle I think I'm going to head out now it's getting late," Kiara said as she was walking out of my room.

"Goodnight!" I shouted

When she left, I started listening to Lorde - Green Light on the radio. I have to admit that it's by far one of my many favorite songs I would try to listen to it almost every day.

I started to think how it was so surreal that I have experienced my elementary, my middle school, and now my junior high with someone that I have known my entire life.

I've never thought that in a million years I would still be here with Hannah and Kiara. I feel lucky to have them as my true and loyal best friends. 

I wanted to give you guys sort of like a back story to the characters' friendships and how they met where they met so you guys won't be confused as to how they met

I really do hope you guys give my story a chance Thank You!!!!   :)     :)      :)