26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P

Start from the beginning

I continued reading, and soon found myself losing my train of thought. Why wasn't I able to stay on task? Even when it was with my favorite book?

Asoka's smile kept creeping, no, floating into my mind. It didn't creep. When something creeps, it's bad...but when something has to do with Asoka, It doesn't ever feel bad.

Asoka...This feeling. Is it love? I've only read about the feeling in Jiraiya's books... I'm afraid that I'll get hurt. But. There are risks that Shinobi take. Such as going out on missions...

My book fell from my grasp and smacked my face.

And like holding the book in the air like that...

I sighed, putting the book on the table side. Pulling the covers over my shoulder, turning my back to the door, and my face torwards the wall. On my shoulder, I quickly fluffed my pillow before closing my eyes, slowly falling asleep, but not before seeing that smiling face of my wife pop into my mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Still Kakashi)

My eyes opened as I heard the chirping of the early morning birds. They made a melodic sound that breathed in the air, sounding like a symphony.

Sitting up I sighed, getting out of the bed. Dressing up, not bothering to look at the clock because I know what time it is, atleast I know what time it is after I finish my small snack.

~Third Pov~

(A/N: Should I do more 3rd Povs?)

Kakashi left to go to the K.I.A stone, as he has done, the days and even years before. Leaving Asoka to sleep.

Two or three hours later Kakashi returned, before Asoka would wake up, he made his way home around 7, eating quickly. Kakashi finished and soon quietly read with some diffuculty. Giving up he began to cook, wanting to keep his wife healthy, since he had noted her smaller-than-considered-healthy appitite.

Asoka on the other hand, in her room woke up with a start. Sitting up in her bed. Her heart pounded as her adrenaline slowly lowered as she reminded herself over and over that it was only a nightmare. A horrible nightmare that she, herself wanted to forget long ago, but would continue to haunt her.

The voice itself, following her around everywhere, was a nightmare that she could never get rid of. Asoka knew it wasn't a demon. Nothing like a tailed beast, but something that continued to haunt her, even if it wasn't in sight.

The voice, currently, wasn't speaking to her. Yet whispering hateful words in the back of her mind. Trying to make her will break, wanting her suffering to be his entertainment.

Asoka soon shook the voice away and dressed up, going to the kitchen with a small yawn at her lips. Her more-red-than-violet eyes stared emotionlessly at the scrambled eggs prepared for her. Inside, however, she was shocked to say the least. Why was making food for her?

The maids in her parent's mansion always cooked for her, but sometimes tried to posion her, due to jelousy. That was the reason she ate so little, and if she ever ate, she would make her own food.

Asoka turned her head to look for Kakashi who was in the living room.

"Did-did you make this?" Asoka said outloud, unsure.

"Me?" Kakashi asked from the living room. It was an akward quietness as Kakashi realized how stupid he sounded and replied. "Yeah, I made it. Enjoy." He sounded non-chalant, but also slight nervousness was laced in, due to his small wish to make her happy.

"Oh...thanks..." It was quiet as Asoka ate happily. Even if her eyes were half dead, her mouth seemed to be in a straight line, yet on the inside a soft feeling made its way into her stomach, making her give a soft almost unoticable smile.

Soon she finished and cleaned her plate. Ready for the day ahead she set out to the training grounds. For the always late husband she had.

-FF-

Team 7 went on the missions that Asoka took note, to be the signals for Gaara's arrival. She knew what was going to happen. Yet, she truthfully wanted to meet the Red Head filled with Blood Lust. Just to tell him that he's a good guy at heart.

She couldn't wait to ditch Kakashi, and the Hokage. To meet Konohamaru gang, perhaps Temari.

Kakashi could see her eagerness aswell, reading her slightly broken Façade.

Soon a eagle flew over head as Naruto, Sakura and Sauske were complaining about something.

Kakashi looked up as Asoka covered her mouth with her hands to hide her cheesy grin.

Let the wheels of fate turn.

*end chapter*

- - - - - - - - -

I made a personal deadline to finish and upload by 8 pm EST. Thats just what I did!

Is it too short? I'll start right away on the next chapter~

Love you all with your support~

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna