🐳🐳🐳

There's this game called The Blue Whale Challenge. If most of you haven't heard it's basically 50 challenges that you have to do for 50 days, but it's not a sweet little challenges those challenges it leads you to harm yourself, and slowly leading you to the final challenge which is jump out of the top of the roof. This is not just Kylie Lip Challenge that your lips just  pop out, this is serious shit. When I heard about this game at first I thought it was all fake, like who could be so stupid to fall into that trap right? But no, there's people actually playing this shit! Especially teenager around 14-15 years old, kids who can be easily to convince.

This game was originally created in Russia on a social media network, similar to Facebook. The owner of this game was a guy of the name of Philipp Budeikin, he's 21 years old, and he created this game around 2013-14, to see how he can play with other people's minds. He thought by doing this type of game, he would end up cleaning the world of useless people, and let's say that he succeed. Until this day people are  still playing it, that made it go viral especially on YouTube and Facebook. More than 150 people have been reported death by this game, and well there's more people that hasn't be reported but that doesn't mean that it's not dangerous. Now supposedly, the moment you want to get out of the game you can't, because the time you accept they have everything of your personal information(stupid), they will threaten you of murder you family, friends, or who ever you care about. (Bitch I did my research, yass!)

Now this goes for the people who fall into that shit, what the fuck?! People if it's a game that makes you harm yourself, don't fucking play it!!!! Especially if those people want to have personal info of you! It's not worth it!!! It's fucking game that would lead to the death, I still cannot find a purpose on why would those people into this, like in the first place you not gonna win anything , it's fucking stupid, and it's pointless. People, you have the option to say no, like you're not gonna miss anything I promise. And not because it's trending people have to follow it!

People please be careful to full for this type of bullshit, be careful on what you accept on the web. There's people that are literally fucked up,& just want to see people suffer. & don't do something that involves harming yourself, like I said is pointless & stupid. & if anyone knows me, they all know how I feel about suicide & self-harm.

Btw, this game reminds me of this movie called Nerve, which is very good movie. I really love it so yeah, I recommend it to watch it.

Those are the challenges that the gam contain(don't do it):

And I would leave a link if you wanna informed yourself:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/3003805/blue-whale-suicide-game-online-victims/amp/
-----
Be safe 🙏🏽❤️
Don't do stupid stuff people!
mjlivess
-IssaMiracle-
xIssaBeautyx