Truth or truth?

1. Are you good at apologizing?
-When I know it is fault yes, I do honestly apologize to that person.
2. Do you prefer your looks or personality?
-Both
3. Are you confident?
-I try to be a confident person
4. What are you most confident about yourself?
-TBH if my makeup is good, I'm the most confident bitch you would ever know 😜!

5. Name a few songs that reminds you of someone, and who it remind you of.
-Gracias a ti by Wisin y Yandel reminds me a lot of MJ.

6. What is your favourite colour combination?
-Hot pink & black are good together 😍!

7. Define your "aesthetic".
-Makeup is the way I express myself, & be creative!
8. What is sex to you?
-I think sex has to be with someone that you are truthfully in love, not just for fun or a trend. Nowadays people just do sex just because of being peer pressured, & tbh u don't have to do it if you don't want to, or you don't feel like is the time. I'm not going to say wait until marriage, because I am also opened minded about this topic. & I think that if you just wait for the right person, and you're feeling ready, everything's going to be fine!
9. Do you have any flaws? What are they?
Yes. Many of them!!
-I'm very distracted person
-I cuss a lot,
-my skin is ugly right now
-my nose is so weird Af!!
Shall we continue! Nah... okay! Let's move on!

10. What are some of your biggest pet peeves?
-pitch sounds 😑
11. What's something that automatically turns you off of other people?
-someone being fake, racist,homophobic, or judgmental AF! Just a big no for me!!👎
12. What song always makes you sad/emotional?
-Don't Walk Away by MJ
-Tears in the Rain by The Weeknd
-Destiny by The Jacksons
-Not Always by The Jacksons
13. How many people have you dated? How many of them do you still have feelings for?
-Zero! Zero!! I'm single Af!! 😜😭😭
14. How are you with moving on?
-Idk 😐 just let it go!!
15. What's a philosophy you agree with, but fail to live by?
-There's never enough for highlighter ✨✨
16. What's something you don't like about yourself?
-I already answered that!
17. What's something positive happening in your life right now?
-My eyeliner was even! 😜👌🏽👸🏽!
18. Are you truly able to admit your faults in relationships to yourself?
-I'm not in a relationship, so idk 😐.
19. Is it important to you to be a good person?
-Is important me to be myself!
20. Are you a good person?
-I guess...
21. How could you become a better person?
-Being yourself!
22. Would/have you ever pierced your genitalia?
-No, just the thought of it makes me cringe!
23. Have you ever been in love? If so, with how many people?
-I'm in love with Michael Jackson & Makeup!
24. Do you believe in love at first sight?
-No!
25. Which social science interests you more; psychology (how the mind effects a person), sociology (how society affects a people) or anthropology (learning about culture)? Why?
-Anthropology, I love learning about different cultures!
26. Have you ever orgasmed?
-No...idk how to that!(I'm serious)
27. Have you ever made someone else orgasm?
-Idk... i don't think so!
28. During sexual interaction, what is the most important thing to you?
-If he has a condom, or any dick check(idk what's it called). Because I'm not letting him inside my body without knowing that his dick is safe.
- Also if he's careful on the act, because I don't think I would be knowing wtf you're supposed to do, like Ik is just sucking dick but there has to be some bonding & working between him & I.
29. Are you comfortable being sexual with lots of people?
Like a threesome? No, i don't like the idea of it.
30. How do you usually get people to be interested in terms of romantic relationships? And sexual relationships? And platonic relationships? -I haven't experienced any of the first 2 questions, so I don't know! But I have a lot of platonic crushes, it just happens instantly!
31. What's your favourite song to sing a long to?
-Virtual Diva by Don Omar
-Hasta abajo by Don Omar
-Party Monster by The Weeknd
-Secret by The Weeknd
-Take it there by Michael Trapson
-The Grave by Michael Trapson
-Billie Jean and I Dab by Michael Trapson
-Things I Do For You by The Jacksons
- That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony
There's a lot!! Ik!!
32. What's some "embarrassing" music you listen to?
-I don't get embarrassed by my music! If I don't like, I don't listen to it!
33. What are you most snobby/pretentious about?
-My culture... I guess! I mean , I'm not going to say Mexicans are better than any other culture. But just to feel great of who I am, and bring awareness to my country & my culture.
34. How do you express sad emotions? And happy emotions?
-I try not to share my sad emotions often.
35. Do you use Skype? Facetime?
-Nope
36. How do you feel about phone calls?
-Idk I feel uncomfortable talking to someone without seeing them.
37. How do you feel about texting?
-That's way comfortable for me! 😂
38. What are your thoughts on LDRs?
-It's hard!
39. Have you ever cried over a piece of visual art? What was it of? Why do you think it made you cry?
- I almost cry when I saw Cirque du Solei in Las Vegas! It was amazing !!!
40. When and why was the last time you cried?
-When I watched the last episode of Friends, it was awful man!! 😭😭💔
41. What's something you love that you never do anymore? Why don't you do it?
-Reading book (actual books), idk 😐. I'm starting to get more into it!
42. Are you afraid to die?
-Nope
43. If there were no limits; who and what would you be?
-I want to be Michael Jackson!
44. Are you more likely to be sub or dom during sex?
-I am a VIRGIN! 😜
45. Describe your fashion sense.
-Edgy, trendy, comfy,moonwalky,etc
46. Do you have stage fright?
-Yes!!
47. Did/do you ever put your hand up in class?
-When I have to!
48. Are you more of an open or closed person?
-open person
49. What's the worst thing that ever happened to you? And the best?
-The worst thing happened to me I don't remember! The best thing is being a moonwalker ❤️ I love this community so much!
50. Are you a theist? (Not necessarily in the way of "guy in the sky", maybe just believing in any higher power)
-I'm not a theist or atheist, but I'm not religious either. I'm more a spiritual person, I do believe in God 100%, but I don't think being in a religion would express my love towards him.
-Btw I was in church(my mom made me go) & they were discussing the elections, that Donald Trump won & blah blah. Then someone said that the new Vice President is Christian, and that might be a good thing 'cause that means he is a good person. And this is my whole question, why they do this? I mean I can be a Christian, but I could also kill, steal, etc; that would make me bad person. I'm not going to court & say I'm innocent, just because I'm Christian, everyone would laugh ,& probably get my mind check for saying that. Is just frustrates that people think are better than other by just their religion, & no I'm not referring to everyone, but some people do.
51. What are your top three places you'd like to travel and why?
-Canada, because I have seen picture of Vancouver & it's so beautiful!
-Sydney, I just want to see the beautiful Australia!
-Germany, because it sounds beautiful!
Goddamit I'm really bad at explaining, especially something I never been to.
52. What's something you thought would be really scary/bad, but was actually fine when it happened/you did it?
-Idk 😐!
53. When you sleep at friends houses, how often do you sleep in their bed?
- I had never slept in my friend's house, but they have stay in my house! & they sleep at 3-4 am! But oh my fucking God, one of them had the nerve to woke us at 8 am !!! I don't wake at 8 am, especially when I sleep that late! I just wanted to kill her 😑😭😭!!
54. Can you sleep facing someone?
-Nope
55. Do you ever get in slumps? If so; how often, and how long do they usually last for?
-Nope
56. Do you like being alone?
-Yes, i like my time with myself! 😜(somehow I thought dirty while I was writing this)
57. Are you social?
-Yep!
58. How do you feel about parties?
-Their fun, if you're with the people that you like!!
59. Have you ever hosted a party? How did it go?
-Nope
60. What question(s) do you love to ask people?
-How ya' doin'?😂😂
61. What question(s) do you love being asked?
-Are you hungry?
62. Are you confrontational? Does it make you uncomfortable when others are?
I hate confrontation, I get so nervous 😩 & uncomfortable 😣 AF!!!
------
I hope you like this questions, I was on Tumblr , saw does question, & thinking I should do this. Btw everything I say is my personal opinion non of these answers are to offend anyone. These are just 100% my opinion, I know there's a ton of people that think different, & I totally respect that. Put some RESPEKT people!!
Also I uploaded my new story called "Destiny", please check that out!
I wanna here your Thoughts about it! :)
& that's it have a nice day!